The article dwells on the problems of taxation administering as a process related to an application of a system of economy measures of coersion by the state in the course of effectuation of tax dutics carried out by economy subjects. It is asserted that taxation administering is brought into effect by dint of introduction or banishment of such instruments as tax rates, tax privileges, tax sanctions, discounts, withdrawals and etc. It is shown that successful taxation administering influences a resultativeness of applied economy decisions; the main thing being a mobilization of tax entries and collections into the country's budget system. The existing problems impeding mobilization and formation of state financial resources have been elicited. It is underscored that the tax system of Tajikistan established to the present time has reserves for perfection.
taxation administering, tax rates, tax sanctions, tax imposed base, fiscal function, tax levy, transactional costs
1. Samuelson P., Nordhaus B. Binom-Knows Economics. - M., 1999. - 777 pp.
2. Artemenko D. A. Taxation Administering in Russia: Mechanism and Direction of Modernization; doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.10 // Dmitry Anatolyevich Artemenko. - Rostov-on-the-Don, 2010. - 54 pp.
3. Khochuyev V. A. Formation and Development of Taxation Administering in Russian Federation. Doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00. 10 // Valerian Auliyayevich Khochuyev. - M., 2010.- 38 pp.
4. Caynes Dj. M. General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money. - M., 1978. - pp. 364-365
5. Macconnell K. R., Brew S. L. Economics: Principles, Problems and Politics // Translation from English (the 13-th edition). - M.: INFRA-M, 1999. - 974 pp.
6. Laffer A. Reaganomics Has Created 21 million Job Vacancies (electronic resource) ArT Laffer Art. - Regime of access: http://financeguru.ru/news/342/view.html#KribleHide. // Date of appeal: 05.09.2019)
7. Khurramov Kh. Big Difference. Taxes in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan [Electronic resource] Khursand Khurramov. Regime of access:https://rus.ozodi.org (Date of appeal: 03.10.2010)
8. Khurramov Kh. At the Crossroads. What Awaits Middle and Small Business in Tajikistan? [electronic resource] Khursand Khurramov. - Regime of access: https://www.dialog.tj › news › bolshaya-raznitsa-nalogi-v-tadzhikistane-i-u. (Date of appeal: 03.10.2019)
9. Chrestomathy on the History of Economics Ideas (PDF). - pp. 2351-2352
10. The Budget of Tajikistan Loses Taxes in the Amount of 17% from GDP because of Shade Economy [Electronic resource]: https://www.tajikta.tj › news › byudzhet-tadzhikistana-teryaet-nalogi-v-raz. (Date of appeal: 05.10.2019)
11. Ismailov Sh. M. Legal Conditions of State Support of Entrepreneurship in Tajikistan // Economy of Tajikistan: Development Strategy. - 2009, N4. -p. 54.