The basic ground for a sustainable economic development of Kaliningrad oblast as an exclave territory is a state of the territorial transport complex for all types of transport and an efficiency of handling freight flows in all directions, both transit and transit-warehouse. This situation is indisputable and the problems of the transport complex are constantly reflected both at the federal level (Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Economy and Development), and at the regional level as well in various program documents, resolutions, and federal target programs. The attention paid to the transport complex is preconditioned by its determining role as a budget-forming branch which makes up a significant part of the regional budget, and also by the integration role, since these are the traffic flows that ensure international integration and and entry of Russian business into the international market.
business processes, regional economy, logistics complex, financial modelling, economic dynamics, optimization of financial structure of enterprises
1. Amirov, M.Sh. Unified Transport System: textbook / Amirov M.Sh., Amirov S.M. – Moscow: KnoRus, 2017.
2. Gadzhinsky A.M. Workshop on Logistics / A.M. Gadzhinsky. – the 8th edition. – M.: Publishing and trading corporation "Dashkov and Co", 2012. – 312 pp.
3. Golubev A.A. Financial Management: A training manual. – SPb.: SPb NRU ITMO, 2013. – 130 pp.
4. Rumyantseva Ye.Ye. Financial Management: A textbook and workshop for undergraduate and graduate programs (bachelors and masters) / Ye.Ye. Rumyantseva. – Moscow: Yurayt, 2018 . – 360 pp.
5. Chaplygin V. Sustainability and Equilibrium, Cooperation and Coordination in Global Space: J. Nash versus H. Stackelberg // The Tidings of Tomsk Polytechnical University, 2004. – №2(307). – pp.173-176.
6. Chaplygin V.G. Equilibrium of Systems in Global Economy Space // Bulletin of Kaliningrad Branch of St. Petersburg University under the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, No.4(34), 2013. – pp.113-116.
Chaplyghin V.G., Kozlovsky V.V. The Problems of Modelling Strategic Business Planning in the Context of the "New Economy"// Economy and Entrepreneurship,2017. -Vol. 11, -#. 12-2, 2017, - pp. 516-524.