The article dwells on the problems beset with theoretico-methodological grounds of international youth policy and its realization in separate states. It reflects prerequisites and factors of effective development of international youth policy in the plane of overcoming the difficulties of adolescents' life, legal improvement of civil society foundations and also promotion and partnership of statal frameworks with social organizations functioning with the aim of youth policy realization. The author indicates the opportunities and modes of effectuation of international normative-legal instruments pertaining to youth policy in the context of TR. She proposes a versatile study of the experience of the regional countries with its further application in the international policy of Tajikistan. The given measure acquires great importance by organization of combat versus antistate ideological calls and prevention from youth's joining to non-desirable political movements.
youth, youth policy, international youth policy, integrational processes, social-political questions, international relations, Tajikistan
1. Krikunova A. Youth Policy in Contemporary Russia: Subjects, Factors of Formation // Tidings of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A. I. Gertsen. Saint-Petersburg, 2009, N101. - 345 pp.
2. Osipova L. B., Panfilova Ye, A. Youth Policy as a Factor of Youth's Social Activeness Development // Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University. 2014, N24 (353). Philosophy. Sociology. Culturology. Issue 34. - 187 pp.
3. Korolyova T. M. Youth Policy of the United Nations // Bulletin of Irkutsk State University of Technologies. Humanitarian Sciences. 2012, N8 (62). - 378 pp.
4. Griffin C. Representations of Youth: The Study of Youth and Adolescence in Britain and America. 1993. Oxford, Polity Press. - 264 pp.
5. Gombert T., Blezius Yu., Krell K., Timpe M. The Grounds of Social Democracy. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. 2011. - 160 pp.
6. Miraliyon K.A. Peculiarities and Technologics of Youth Policy Development in Tajikistan Republic. Doctoral dissertation in politology. Dushanbe. 2017. - 342 pp.
7. Hadley S. Youth in the Focus of Life. Translated by Lokhuti. Tehran, 2004. - 114 pp.
8. Denstad F. Y. Youth Policy manual. How to Develop a National Youth Strategy Council of Europe. 2009. - 130 pp.
9. Ashing I. Youth and Youth Policy - a Swedish Perspective // Introduction to Youth Policy - Swedish and Turkish Perspectives. 2010. - 177 pp.
10. Oktay F., Sentuna M., Cenk M., Gorbil V. Youth Policy in Turkey // Introduction to Youth Policy - Swedish and Turkish Pespectives. 2010. - 177 pp.
11. Miraliyev K. Realization of State Youth Policy and its Role in Consolidation of the Potential of Youth Movements in Tajikistan in the Context of Contemporary Society // K. Miraliyev. - Dushanbe: Rafigraph, 2016. - 186 pp.
12. National Youth Policy - towards 2020. A Shared Vision for the Future of Young People: The Parliamentary Secretariat for Research, Innovation, Youth and Sports. 2015. - 26 pp.
13. Youth Policy of China - http: http://www.molodparl.ru/vmire/molodezhnaya-politika-kitaya/ (The date of appeal: 22.10.2017)
14. https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/youth_peace_ideals.shtml(The date of appeal: 22.10.2017)
Mirzoyev N. Economic and Cultural Cooperation of Tajikistan with Foreign Countries. Dushanbe, 1998. - 126 pp.