The article dwells on one of the most important questions of juridical science - that of justice essence from the point of civil cases considering in comparison with respective institutes of criminal-procedural law. Such an approach to investigation is preconditioned by the fact that the essence of justice and the rules of its effectuation from the position of court -an organ specially created for implementation of an especially important state legal capacity - are homogeneous for all the kinds of procedural activities. The author comes to the well-grounded conclusion that scholars' activities aimed at elaboration of different jurisprudence branches might be rather purposeful and productive under its systematic coordination on the issues of justice.
justice, civil cases, court examination, procedural forms, judicial proceedings, types of civil proceedings, stages of civil procedures
1. Bobojohnov I. Kh. The Problems of Forensic Order ad Extra-Mural Procedures in Theory and Practice // Legislation. - 2011, N2. - pp. 81-86.
2. Boltuyev S. Sh. Preparation of Civil Cases for Court Examination and Ways of its Elevation of Effectiveness // The Problems of Theory and Practice of Civil-Legal Regulation. - Tomsk, 1987. - pp. 199-206.
3. Boltuyev S. Sh. To the Issue of Civil-Legal Controversies with the Participation of Collective-Forms Being within the Jurisdiction of Respective Departments // Materials of the Conference "Economico-Legal Problems of Agroindustrial Complex. November 11-13, 1987. - Dushanbe, 1987.- pp. 294-295
4. Civil-Procedural Code of TR Adopted on 01.01.2008 and Introduced into Functioning on April 1, 2008, ( www.mmk.tj)
5. Commentary to the Civil-Procedural Code of Tajikistan Republic. Under the editorship of Dr. of Jurisprudence, Professor Rakhimov M.Z. - Dushanbe, 2012. - 574 pp; the author of the chapter: Fozilov N. N. - p. 187
6. The Law of Tajikistan Republic Constitution "On Tajikistan Republic Courts" from 20.07.2014. - http://mmk.tj/ru/legislation/legislation-base
7. The Law of Tajikistan Republic "On Executive Implementations" from 20.03.2008, N373 Presented to Debates. - http://mmk.tj/ru/legislation/legislation-base
8. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rakhmon to the Supreme Council (Majlisi Oli) of Tajikistan Republic from December 26, 2018. - www.president.tj