The author dwells on the problem of political socialization and elevation of political literacy of citizens. It is underscored that political socialization is one of the effective ways of democracy development, civil society formation, restrainment of youth from joining religious-radical organizations. The ways of elevation of political vigilance and the reasons of political estrangement of young people are canvassed as well. The author expresses the opinion that alongside with other forms of upbringing the one of political thinking promotes an elevation of population’s political literacy. Grave influence over political thinking upbringing is exerted by a development of political socialization institutes, teaching of political sciences, watching of political programmes, awareness of home state events and those of foreign political ones, participation in political campaigns, constructive political position; all the enumerated telling upon the development of society’s democratic system.
political socialization, political literacy, democratic system of a state, political upbringing of citizens, political vigilance
1. Abdullohi Rahnamo. In what Does Lie the Threat of Religious-Radical Groups? – Dushnabe, 2015. – 96 pp.
2. Matthews, David. Politics for the People. – Dushanbe, 1998. – 315 pp.
3. Zokirov G. N. Politology. The third replenished edition. – Dushanbe: Er-Graph, 2010. – 520 pp.
4. Zulyar R. Yu. Higher School as an Instrument of Political Socialization of Modern Students. – Irkutsk: Irkutsk State University Publishing-House, 2014. – 113 pp.
5. Actual Problems of Political Processes in Tajikistan (collection of scientific-research articles) Part 3 // Under the editorship of Associate Professor Khukmishoyev Z. D. – Dushanbe: Er-Graph, 2015. – 148 pp.
6. Political Processes in Tajikistan: educational book // Under the editorship of Professor Mukhabbatov A. – Dushanbe: DMT, 217.- 342 pp.
7. Safarov S. Patriotism as a Factor of Restrainment from Terrorism // Terrorism and Radicalism – the Ways of their Preclusion. – Dushanbe: Enlightenment, 2015. – 232 pp.
8. Interpretation Dictionary of the Tajik Language. – Dushanbe: V.2. – Scientific-Research Institute of Language and Literature named after A. Rudaki. – 945 pp.
9. Rahmon, Emomali. Speeches on the Celebration of the Day of Knowledge, the Lesson of Peace and the Beginning of the New School-Year. The date of request: 09.02.2018. Electronic address:http://president.tj/node/12908.
10. Yatimov S. Immanuil Kant and Political Subject Formation // Scientific Mass Academic Journal “Science and Society” – 2018, N2 (10)