The article dwells on certain issues concerned with role, place and goals of the educational system in the country`s economy. The author makes an endeavor to ascertain interconnection and interdependence between three stages of statal management with national economy: realization of State policy in the sphere of education, realization of economic policy of the country, realization of distributive policy of the state and «inccessable growth of people`s welfare standard» being a final aim of any country. Dialectic unity of educational system and country`s economy has been proved. All the stages of the educational system including pre-school and secondary comprehensive establishments, secondary special and higher schools are canvassed as a unified educational system whose main objective is preparation of laboring forces for the country`s economy. Certain drawbacks of each constituent of the educational system are brought to the notice. Proceeding from all the expounded, the author makes an inference that the aims and goals of the country`s educational system should be classified with taking into consideration prospective needs of economy in laboring force, its quantity and quality; prospective economic availabilities of the country should be born in mind as well.
dialectic unity, economy, sphere of education, financial availabilities, state policy, educational establishments, social needs.
1. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President, Leader of the Nation, Founder of Peace and Unity, Emomali Rakhmon to the Supreme Council (Majlisi Oli) of the country from January 23, 2016 (electronic resource: www.president.tj (date of address – 20.01.15).
2. Ashurov I.S. Methodical Aspects of Food Supply // Materials of the scientific-practical conference on the topic «Food Security: Social, Biological, Economic and Ecological Factors», April 30, 2015. Collection of articles belonging to the professors of the Tajik Agrarian University named after Shirinsho Shotemur – Dushanbe, 2015. – pp. 193 – 198.
3. School Pedagogics: manual for students // under the editorship of Professor I.T. Ogorodnikov. – M.: Enlightenment, 1978. – 320 pp.
4. Pedagogics: manual for vocational pedagogical secondary schools // S.P. Baranov, L.R. Bolotina, T.V. Volikova, V.A. Slastenin. – Enlightenment, 1981. – 367 pp.
5. Site of the Ministry of Education and Science of Tajikistan Republic: www.edu-maorif.tj (date of address – 20.01.15).