The article considers the formation of an innovative economy in the context of the formation of the gross regional product, proposes a block diagram of a methodology for assessing the contribution of the regional innovation potential to the formation of the gross regional product, and constructs the Cobb – Douglas production function using the Excel software environment. An expert assessment was made in reference to the influence of qualitative factors on the formation of the GRP of the Central region. Based on expert assessment, the influence of the contribution of factors external to the economy of the region was revealed: regional infrastructure; administrative resource of local government of the region; regional innovative potential and other quality factors which swayed over the formation of the gross regional product of the Central region of Tajikistan Republic. Calculations were carried out to forecast the gross regional product according to the standard program for the period until 2030. It has been established that the innovative potential has a definite positive effect on the formation of the gross regional product of the Central region, but its growth opportunities are limited. Therefore, it is advisable to modernize the regional policy of the formation and use of innovative potential.
contribution, innovative economy, innovative potential, gross regional product, Cobb – Douglas function, expert survey, GRP prognostication
1. Brodetsky G.L., Gusev D.A. Economico-Mathematical Methods and Models in Logistics / G.L. Brodetsky, D.A. Gusev. - M.: Academy, 2012.- 195 pp.
2. Getmanchuk A.V., Yermilov M.M. Economico-Mathematical Methods and Models / A.V. Getmanchuk, M.M. Yermilov. - M.: Dashkov and Co., 2012.- 186 pp.
3. Lopatnikov L.I. Economico-Mathematical Dictionary / L.I. Lopatnikov. - M .: Science, 2007.-520 pp.
4. Perelygin A.A. State Management with Innovations. Doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05 / A.A. Perelygin. - Kazan, 2005.- 152 pp.
5. Rajabov R.K., Kurbonova F.Kh. Prediction of Gross Regional Product with Taking into Account Investment Ensurance of Entrepreneurial Activity // In the book: Tajikistan after Joining the WTO: Expectations and Prospects. Materials of international scientifico practical. conf. –Dushanbe: Cognition, 2013. -PP.126-132.
6. Yakimov A.V. Problems of Organization and Implementation of Innovative Activities / A.V. Yakimov // Bulletin of Ural State University. - 2011. - No. 7.- P.15.
7. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/metodika-otsenki-vklada-innovatsionnogo-potentsiala-v-formirovanie-valovogo-regionalnogo-produkta (Date of appeal June 6, 2019).