The article dwells on the role and place of family in the process of political socialization. The author substantiates a necessity of political socialization of the growing generation under the conditions of the changing society, especially in the context of globalization when the process in question influences considerably the population's thinking and culture. The author has studied the role of family as an important institute of political socialization, the place of parents in the formation and development of children's social-political thinking, peculiarities of their sway over the process of teenagers' political socialization. Tajikistan Republic Law "On Parents' Responsibility Concerned with Upbringing of Children" is one of the most significant national laws not only in upbringing of teenagers and adolescents and its observance by the subjects in charge, i.e. parents, educational institutions, state and society is an effective factor. On the other hand, a great quantum of divorces among young families is not only creates new social problems, but hinders a proper political socialization of children and teenagers either. On this account the author proposes a number of recommendations.
family milieu, responsibility of parents, upbringing of children, political socialization, models of political socialization, period of political socialization, periods of political socialization, formation of political consciousness, political culture of an individual
1. Azimova M. Kh. Factor and Reasons Causing Family Conflicts. // Ways of Upbringing of Sound Society. - Konibodom: Publisher, Vector-Kand, 2015. - pp. 115-121
2. Davlatov M. Family and Development of Individual Abilities in Children. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2014. - 224 pp.
3. Easton D., Dennis Dj. Children in Political System: the Grounds of Political Legality (introduction by T. N. Samsonova) // Bulletin of Moscow University / Series 18: Sociology and Politology. - 2001, N3. - pp. 76-97
4. Konoda I. Political Socialization in Contemporary Russian Society // Power. - 2007, N4. - pp. 32-34
5. Conception of Family Development in the Republic of Tajikistan (Adopted by the Fiat of Tajikistan Republic Government from December 30, 2015, N801)
6. Tajikistan Republic Constitution. - Dushanbe: Ganl, 2016. - 135 pp.
7. Tajikistan Republic Law "On Parents' Responsibility for Upbringing of Children". - Dushanbe, 2017
8. Political Socialization of Russian Citizens in the Period of Transformation // Under the editorship of Ye. B. Shestopal. - M.: Non-Commercial Partnership " The New Chronograph", 2008.- 552 pp.
9. Sayidzoda Zafari Sherali. Dissemination of National Morality as a Response to Negative Aftermath of Globalization. - Dushanbe: "Contact", 2014. - 260 pp.
10. Safarova M. Sh. Political Behavior and some of its Important Peculiarities in the Process of Independent Achievement // Actual Problems of Political Processes in Tajikistan (Collection of scientifico-research articles).Part . // Under the editorship of Khukmishoyev Z. D. - Dushanbe: Er-Graph, 2015. - pp. 80-84
11. The Speech of the Leader of the Nation Emomali Rakhmon in Honour of the Mother's Day on 07.03.2017 in Dushanbe. Electronic address: http:http://president.tj/node/14719 (13.10.2019)
12. Faizulloyeva M. Sh., Gafforova Z. A. Family and Family Ethics. - Khujand: Light of Enlightenment, 2016. - 128 pp.
13. Yatimov, Saymumin. Nation, Science, Security. - Khujand: Publisher, 2019. - 384 pp.