The article dwells on "Small Business" National Apparatus. It is marked that a small outfit as a form of small entrepreneurship development has being been proceeded to be explored both in theoretical and applied aspect that results in absence of unified opinion on the question of determination of "small entrepreneurship" notion. The author concludes that a subject of small entrepreneurship as a unit of economy running caters for the following conditions: no large market share, management being carried out by an owner, it is independent organization. It is noted that development standard of small business is determined by a share of its produce in GDP and a quantum of economically active population employed at minor enterprises. The author points to the necessity of creation of conditions on the part of the state for financial sustainability of small enterprises, tax provileges and financial support inclusive.
small entrepreneurship, small business, big business, summary balance, subject of entrepreneurship, financial and human resources
1. Baranov A. M. Small Entrepreneurship in the System of New Russian Economic Relations. Synopsis of doctoral dissertation in economics. M.: World Information Distributive University, 2007. - 54 pp.
2. Bakhshit K. How to Perish your Orin Business. Unified Advices for Russian Entrepreneurs. - Spb: Peter, 2009. - 336 pp.
3. Blank S., Dorf B. Start-Up. Table-book of the Foundator. - M. Alpina Publisher, 2014. - 616 pp.
4. Bykovyskaya A. Business with one's Own Hands. How to Invert Hobby into an Income Source. - M.: Alpina Publisher, 2012. - 296 pp.
5. Vershinina A. P. Small Business: Criteria of Referral and Classifications // Bulletin of Volzhsk University named after V.A. Tatishchev. 2014, N2. -p. 74
6. Vokhidov U. M. Modernization of the Modes of Management with Difficulties of Tax Standard (on the examples of economy running subjects in Tajikistan Republic). Candidate dissertation in economics. Dushanbe, 2018. - 159 p.
7. Gorfinkel V. Ya. Small Business manual. -M.: KNORUS, 2009. - pp. 249-250
8. Two Whales of Spanish Economics. The Experience of Development of Small and Medium Business (under the editorship of V. L. Vornikov). - M.: The Whole World, 2010. - p. 176
9. Mirzobekov Kh. D. Development of Small and Middle Forms of Entrepreneurial Activity in Transport Services Sphere of Tajikistan Republic. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. - Dushanbe, 2017. - 26 pp.
10. Molchanova V. M. Small Entrepreneurship and its Prospect Development in Russia. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. -M.: Academy of Labor and Social Relations, 2006. - 23 pp.
11. Nazarov A. A., Dadoboyev B. A. Peculiarities of the Formation of Small Business and its Contribution into the Development of Region Economy Branch Structure // A.A. Nazarov, B.A. Dadoboyev // Bulletin of TSU LBP. - Khujand: Publisher, 2012, N3 (51). - pp. 55-67.
12. Nazarov A. A., Ahmedov F. V. Bulletin of TSU LBP. Series of Humanitarian Sciences. - Khujand: Publisher, 2014, N3 (59). - pp. 84-96
13. The Base of Small Entrepreneurship in Russia: Present, Past and Future. - M.: New Publishing-House, 2004. - 268 pp.
14. Plotnikova O. N. Small Entrepreneurship and its Role in Ensurance of National Economy Development in Russian Federation. - M.: Moscow Humanitarian University. – 2019. -216 pp.
15. Rasskazova N. V. Evolution of Scientific Imaginations about Small Entrepreneurship: Sciences of Economics. - 2008, N46. - pp. 67-70
Tilekeev K. Micro-, Small and Middle Enterprises in Tajikistan: Factors of Growth and Barriers of Development // The Institute of State Management and Politics. Report N31. - 2014