The article dwells on the specificities of the formation of a strategic plan concerning the development of the territory (region). The process of composition of an algorythm of strategic planning as a basis of regional development planning for a long time perspective is described in details. The author has conducted a critical analysis of foreign scholars' works in the field of the methods of strategic planning in regard to the development of the region. It is elicited that in all methods in question the stress is laid on SWOT-analysis. Proceeding from the existing methods, the author suggests a variant of her own dealing with an algorythm in question where investitive development is a key factor.
strategy, strategic plan, strategic planning of the development of the region, algorythm of strategic planning
1. Avezova M. M. Methodical Approaches to the Assessment of Investitive Attraction for a Regional Economy // M. M. Avezova // Bulletin of TSULBP. Series of Social Sciences. 2016, N3 (68). - pp. 36-38
2. Akildjanova Sh. Yu. Essence and Types of Strategic Planning Referring to Investitive Development of the Region. // Sh. Yu. Akildjanova // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. - 2018, N (319). - pp. 57-62
3. Balabanov A. Ye. Municipal Strategies - Made in Russia // A. Ye. Balabanov. M.: Aspect-Press, 2004. - 206 pp.
4. Vinogradov V. N., Erlich O. V. Involvement of the City's Social Circles into Elaboration and Realization of Strategic Plan: Theory, Practice, Technologies (from the Experience of Creation Plans in Minig Towns of Russian Federation (scientific-educational text-book) // V. N. Vinogradov, O. N> Erlich. - SPb: Leontyev Centre, 2001. - 120 pp.
5. Zhikharevich B. S. Territorial Strategic Planning: Theory and Practice // B. S. Zhikharevich // Region: Economy and Sociology. - 2013, N3 (79). - pp. 303 - 306
6. Rohchin V. Ye. The Issues of Theory and Practice of Regional Strategic Management // V. Ye. Rohchin, V. A. Gnevko // Spatial Economy. - 2006, N4 (1921). - pp. 101 - 104
7. Lvona D. S. Strategic Management: Region, City, Enterprise // D. S. Lvona, A. G. Granberga, A. P. Yegorshina. - M.: Closed Joint Stock Company, "Economics" Publishing-House, 2005. - 608 pp.