It is underscored that an objective side of crime includes actions of a person who committed crime being an outward spontaneous action in individual’s behavior which is a danger of aggression towards the object. It is very important to qualify the action in question properly as a token of the objective side of crime. The former as “an infringement upon the life of a statesman or public figure of Tajikistan Republic” is expressed in the form of murder or attempted murder. Real consequences of infringement upon the life of a statesman or a public actor are death or infliction of harm upon health of varied degree. There exists also a potentiality not beset with causing this harm when encroachment has no respective aftermath, but the cases of this sort don’t affect a crime qualification as an infringement upon the life of a functionary or a public actor as they refer to the category of crimes having formal corpus delicti. It is emphasized that criminal negligence is one of the principal signs of an objective side of crime. Criminal negligence is determined as an undone planned action which was to be undertaken by the person being authorized for doing it.
statesman, public figure, corpus delicti, objective side, abridged corpus delicti, formal corpus delicti, infringement on life, accomplished crime, attempted murder
1. Sharipov T.Sh., Azimov N.B., Kamolov Z.I., Nasriddinov N. Criminal Law. – Dushanbe, 2010. – 256 pp.
2. Mamedov A. Correlation and Mutual Connection of Object and Objective Side of Crime// Criminal Law. – 1999, №2. – 54–62pp.
3. Criminal Law// Educational Text-Book// Under the editorship of Associate Professor, candidate of juridical sciences Kh.S. Salimov; Associate Professor N.A. Gafforova. – Dushanbe: Cognition, 2011– 344pp.
4. 4.Kudryavtsev V.N. Objective Side of Crime. – Moscow: State Juridical Publishing-House, 1960. – 244pp.
5. Timeiko G.V. General Tenet of Objective Side of Crime.–Rostov-on-Don: Publishing-House of Rostov University, 1977. - 216pp.
6. Zvonaryov O. Yu. Criminal Answerability for Infringement upon the Life of a Statesman or a Public Actor. – Donetsk, 2015. – 120pp.
7. Pobegailo E.F. International Murders and Combat with them. – Voronezh, 1965. – 206pp.
8. 8.Dyakov S.V. Crimes versus the Foundations of Constitutional Frameworks and State Security: Criminal-Legal and Criminological Investigation// The 2nd edition, revised and enlarged. – Saint-Petersburg: Juridical Press-Centre, 2012. – 267pp.
9. Grishayev P.F., Zhuravlyov M.P. Crime versus the Order of Governance. – Moscow, 1963. – 258pp.
10. Sotula O.S. Criminal Answerability for Infringement upon the Life of a Statesman or a Public Actor. Candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – Kharkov, 2003. – 201pp.
11. Criminal Law of Russia. General Part: Educational text-book for higher schools// Under the editorship of F.R.Sundurov. – Kazan: Publishing-House of Kazan University, 2016. – 864pp.
12. Turetsky M.V. Especially Dangerous State Crimes. – Moscow: Publishing-House of Moscow University, 1965. – 90pp.
13. Zhordaniya I.Sh. Structure and Legal Importance of the Way of Crime Committing. – Tbilisi: Sabchota Sakartvelo, 1977. – 277pp.
14. Panov N.I. The Way of Committing Crime and Criminal Answerability. – Kharkov: Higher School. Publishing-House of Kharkov University, 1982. – 160pp.