The article dwells on the issue of a complex of measures aimed at an improvement of investitive attractiveness of the economy of Sughd viloyat ( the largest administrative- territorial unit in Tajikistan) from the point of view of investitures into the priority streamlines with the highest feedback; the latters implying poles and points of growth. For today amelioration of investitive attractiveness is a matter of great scientific interest. Consequently, there function certain laws in the country programmes and methods of assessment in regard to investitive attractiveness responding to exploration requirements. According to an object of application and criteria of evaluation the proposed methods are analyzed over the country upon the whole, over region, branch and enterprises. In order to elevate a favourability of investitive climate for attraction of foreign and home investments into the country and its regions the experience of some developing countries is analyzed.
Tajikistan Republic laws, investitive attractiveness, poles and centres of growth, investitive climate, methodical approaches, national economy branches, enterprises
1. Enactment of Tajikistan Republic Government from 1 December 2014 “On the Plan of Arrangements Launched by Tajikistan Republic Government Targeted at Realization of the second Period of the Programme of State Support in Regard to Entrepreneurship in Tajikistan Republic for 2012-2020”. Dushanbe. 1 December 2014 № 740 [electronic resource].-Regime of availability: http://www adlia..tj//show_doc.(Date of appel: 26.11.2021)
2. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rahmon to Majlisi Oli Of Tajikistan Republic from 21.12.2021 [electronic resource] URL http://president.tj/ru(Date of appel: 03.01.2022)
3. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Investitures” (with alterations and addenda according to the state for 03.08.2018). Dushanbe. 15 March 2016, №1299 (Electronic resource)- Regime of availability: http://ncz.tj//content (Date of appeal: 14.12.2021)
4. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Statal-Private Partnership”. Dushanbe. 28.12.2012, №907 ( Electronic resource ).-Regime of availability: http://ncz.tj//content (Date of appeal: 08.07.2020)
5. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Dekhans’ Household” Adopted by the Enactment of TR Migrational Department. Dushanbe. 15.03.2016, №1289 (Electronic resource)- Regime of availability: http://www.andoz.tj//show_doc (Date of appeal: 08.07.2020)
6. Buzkov A.A. State Regulation of Investitive Climate under Globalization Conditions. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics.-Moscow, 2012.-28pp.
7. Kuzmina N.N. Investitive Attractiveness as a Factor of Social-Economic Development of a Region. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics.- Cheboksary, 2012.-26pp.