This article analyzes macroeconomic situation through the prism of ensuring sustainable economic growth in the Republic of Tajikistan. The study showed that the expansion of market relations in the Republic of Tajikistan requires close attention to all the elements of the current economic policy. As a result of the development of market relations all elements of economic activity have changed. As a result of the empirical analysis of the macroeconomic situation in the Republic of Tajikistan in the context of implementation of accelerated industrialization of the country in the context of ensuring sustainable economic growth, it is determined that the national economy of Tajikistan as a result of socio-economic transformations has not yet acquired all the elements of modern industrialization. The republic has high degree of cyclical unemployment, low level of investment activity, transformation of savings into real investment resources. Due to insufficient development of market infrastructure in the Republic of Tajikistan the process of financing investment projects by banking system and secondary securities market has faced many difficulties. In this regard, being based on an empirical analysis of the macroeconomic situation in the Republic of Tajikistan, the need and priority of improving economic policy which is able to eliminate the consequences of the transformational crisis and reduce the costs of subsequent reforms are indicated and, thereby, macroeconomic development in the context of ensuring sustainable economic growth is ensured stimulating accelerated industrialization of the country.
economic growth, macroeconomic stabilization, labor resources, cyclical unemployment, investments, economic policy, gross accumulation, GDP per capita
1. Bulatov A.S. Impact of Export and Import of Capital over Gross Accumulation in Russian Federation // Money and Credit. – 2011, #9. – pp. 37-43.
2. Lomakin V.K. World Economy. – M.: Finances. Unity, 1999. – 446 pp.; Modernization of National Economic Proportions in the Economy of Tajikistan // Account of the Department of Economic Theory of TR AC Economics and Demography Institute. – Dushanbe, 2014. – 184 pp.; - p. 55.
3. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. – Dushanbe, 2019. – 478 pp.
4. Rahimov R.K. Globalization and Economy Growth Problems in Tajikistan Republic // The Economy of Tajikistan: Strategy of Development. – Dushanbe, 2004, #1. – pp. 10 - 50.
5. Rahimov R.K. Certain Issues of Investing Economy Growth in Tajikistan Republic // The Economy of Tajikistan: Strategy of Development. 2003, #1. – pp. 30 - 48.
6. Rizokulov T.R. Theoretico-Methodological Peculiarities of Overcoming Stagflational Processes in Transformational Economy (on the example of Tajikistan Republic). – Synopsis of Doctoral dissertation in economics. – Dushanbe, 2009. – 48 pp
7. Tajikistan in Figures. – Dushanbe, 2013. – 128 pp.
8. Tajikistan: 20 Years of State Independence. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. –Dushanbe, 2011. – 522 pp.