The article dwells on the issues concerned with application of an optimizational model of electronic services under the conditions of digital economy. In their article the authors determine the place and role of e-services in the development of digital economy and propose a generalized scheme of e-services market functioning. The elaborated economico-mathematical optimizational model of electronic services has been tested on the example of the national Internet provider of the republic “Telecom-Technology”. The obtained calculation indices show a practical application of this model. Conducting variable calculations under different assigned restrictions and cost parameters will afford you to work out a strategy for development of the organization. Proceeding from the variation of price parameters, it is possible to identify and evaluate promising types of provided electronic services as well.
optimizational economic-mathematical model, dual estimates, digital economy, national economy, electronic services market, Internet-provider, telic function
1. Avdeev I.V. Structural-Digital Transformation as a Factor ofInnovative Development of the Regional Economic System: candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.05 // I.V. Avdeev - Voronezh: VSUIN, 2019. – 177 pp.
2. Agafanova A.N. The Methodology of Managing with a Complex of InformationalServices in Electronic Commerce: Doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05 // N.A. Agafanova - Samara: Samara State University of Economics, 2015. – 333 pp.
3. Aliyeva R.M. OptimizationalModels in Management with Economy// Electronic Scientific-Methodological Journal of Omsk State Agrarian University. - 2017.-№1 (8) January - March. - URL Electronic resource: http: //e-journal.omgau.ru/index.php/2017/1/35-statya-2017-1/790-00327. - ISSN 2413-4066 (Date of request: 04.02.2019)
4. Ivanov V.I., Malinetskiy G.G. Digital Economy: from Theory to Practice, Innovative Russia No. 12 (230), 2017, - pp. 3-12 . https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tsifrovaya-ekonomika-ot-teorii-k-praktike/viewer (Date of request: 05.17.2019)
5. Isaev R.S., Tuliev M.S. Issues Concerned with Economic-Mathematical Modeling of Electronic Services Market Development in Tajikistan Republic. Republican scientific-practical conference "Tajikistan in the Context of Globalization", - Dushanbe, – 2018. - pp.11–17.
6. Laiko V.I. Modern Digital Economy: Monograph / V.I. Loyko, E.V. Lutsenko, A.I. Orlov. - Krasnodar: Kuba State Agrarian University, 2018. – pp. 131–140.
7. Sviridova O.A. Stochastic Models for Optimizing theManagement with the Stocks Trading Organizations: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.13 // O.A. Sviridova – Moscow: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, 2015. – 26 pp.
8. Tatyana N.S. Digital Economy as a New Development Paradigm: Challenges, Opportunities and Prospects. Finances and Credit. - 2018. - V. 24, No. 3. - pp. 579 - 590. [Electronic resource: https: //doi.org/10.24891/ fc. 24. 3. 579 (Date of request: 05.10.2019)
9. Khusnetdinov R.Ye. Taxation of Realization of Services in the Field of Electronic Business: candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.10 // R.E. Khusnetdinov - Moscow: Financial University under the Russian Federation Government, 2014. - pp. 12-27.
10. Tschennikov A.N. Complementarity and Simplex Method. Information Technologies in Science,Education and ITNOU Management. 2019. №3. - pp 88–95.[Electronic resource: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/komplementarnost-i-simpleks-metod/viewer (Date of request: 04. 02. 2019)
11. Urban A.R. Methods for Solving Linear Programming Assignments with Additional Restrictions on Variables of Certain Type. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. March-April 2015. - V.15, No. 2 ISSN2226-1494. – pp. 322–328.
12. A. Toffler. Wealth and violence at the Edge of the 21st Century: ISBN 0-553-29215-3 Published simultaneously in the United States and Canada, New York 1991, - 553 pp.