The article dwells on the problems and opportunities for a development of viticulture in dekhkan (farm) enterprises of the Republic of Tajikistan, in particular, in Sughd viloyat. Small dekhkan (farm) enterprises in Tajikistan play an important role in ensuring rural employment and in filling the domestic market with food stuffs. The author proposes some measures in order to eliminate negative trends and create a base for organization of large vineyards, possibilities for increase of the areas and yield of vineyards, formation of a nursery base, improvement of agricultural cultivation, development of infrastructure services system. State regulation of the development of viticulture is suggested being based on taking into account priorities while launching a real ground for a development of the branch. Assessing the prospects of creating viticulture in Sughd viloyat, it should be borne in mind that it has necessary conditions for its development and profit obtaining.
agriculture, grapes, viticulture, quality, production, state regulation, efficiency
1. Akhmedov M.Kh., Babadjanov D.D. Improvement of Economic Relations in Agriculture under the Conditions of Transition to Market Relations / Akhmedov M.Kh., Babadjanov D.D. // Bulletin of the TSULBP. - Khujand - 2003. - No. 2.- pp. 50 – 53.
2. Babadjanov D.D. Development of Farming Movement in Sughd Viloyat: Problems and Prospects / D.D. Babadjanov - Khujand. 2005 – 130 pp.
3. The Program for the Development of Horticulture and Viticulture in Tajikistan Republic dated December 30, 2015, No. – 793 pp.
4. Umarova S.I. Madaminov A.A. The Development of Viticulture and the Ways to Increase Efficiency in Sughd Viloyat / Umarova S.I., Madaminov A.A. // Farmer. - Dushanbe, 2014. - No. 3. - pp. 111 – 113.
5. Umarova S.I. The Problems of the Development of Wine Industry in Sughd Viloyat / Umarova S.I. // Bulletin of the TSULBP. - Khujand, 2019 .- No. 2 (79). - pp. 78 – 83.
6. Hayitboyeva N.A. Perfection of State Support and Regulation of the Regional Agrarian Sector // Hayitboyeva N.A. – Khujand: Interlocutor, 2012. – 94 pp.