In the article the stages of formation and development of the diplomatic elite of Tajikistan Republic are elucidated. Certain factors constraining the process in question are considered in different phases of gradual obviation of existing problems and advancement to a new level. The author gives recommendations on a further evolution of the diplomatic elite which, as experts deem, weren`t elaborated in a proper way. It is underscored that favourable conditions and possibilities for a complete solutions of the problems in question have been created.
diplomatic elite, foreign policy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, stages of development, problems, institutes, changes
1. Unity Is a Guarantee of Nation`s Existence (collection of articles for 2010 – 2012. Scientific-publicistic edition. – Dushanbe: The Centre of Strategic Explorations under the Auspices of TR President. – 2012. – 152 pp.
2. Mirzoyev G. Formation and Development of Foreign Policy Subjects of Tajikistan in the Period of Independence. Scientific-Theoretical and Informational Journal. 2016, #4. – pp. 46 – 57.
3. Diplomacy of Tajikistan (to the 50-th Anniversary of Tajikistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs). – Dushanbe, 1994. – 28 pp.
4. Diplomacy of Tajikistan: Yesterday and today. In two volumes. – V.1. Under the editorship of Hamrokhon Zarifi. Series: Foreign Policy of Tajikistan. – Dushanbe: Cognition, 2009. – 296 pp.
5. Tajik State University of Law, Business and Politics: yesterday and today. – Khujand, 2014. – 106 pp.
6. Sayidzoda, Zafar. On Mechanism and Interests of Foreign Policy // Foreign Policy. Scientific-Theoretical and Informational Journal. 2012, #1. – pp. 106 – 119. (196 pp).
7. Nazirzoda, Davlatali Haydar. Formation and Development of Diplomatic Service of Tajikistan Republic in the Period of Independence (1991 – 2016). Candidate dissertation in history. – Dushanbe, 2017. – 198 pp.
8. Saidov Zafar Sheraliyevich (Sayidzoda Zafari Sherali). Principal Foreign Policy Interests of Tajikistan at the Junction of Centuries. The fourth enlarged edition (new recension). – Dushanbe: “Contrast” Assoc. Ltd, 2011. – 624 pp.
9. Nazarov Talbak, Sattorzoda Abnunabi. Modern Tajik Diplomacy. – Dushanbe: Cognition, 2006. – 224 pp.
Kholiknazarov, Khudoyberdi. State Independence and the Process of Tajik Diplomacy Formation at the Beginning of the 90-ies of the XX-th Century. – Foreign Policy. Scientific-Theoretical and Informational Journal. 2012, #1. – pp. 120 – 128.