The article dwells on the formation and development of the institutional business environment in Tajikistan Republic. The author of the article adduces an assessment of the current state of the institutional business environment. In the course of consideration of the essence of the institutional environment from the position of prominent scientists-economists she reveals its peculiarities. In conformity with the author`s opinion one can assert that while conducting market reforms certain points were missed regarding a creation of a more favorable business environment. It is proposed to improve the institutional environment of both small and medium-sized businesses at the regional level which is directly related to an effective organization of industrial-economic relations and development of economic potential of the regions and national economy, upon the whole. It is assumed that optimal solution in regard to the relevant problem lies in the partnership of the state and business structures in reference to creation and implementation of the necessary institutions. In her article the author identifies those measures whose implementation may subsequently affect an improvement of the institutional business environment in Tajikistan.
institutional environment, institutional density, small and medium-sized businesses, infrastructure, business structures, state-private partnerships, business incubators, external institutions
1. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rakhmon to the Parliament of the Country (Majlisi Oli)dated 12/26/2018. - pp. 6-47. (Date of request: 09/10/2019).
2. Nesterenko A.N. What William B. Did not Say; the XX-th Century Contribution into the Philosophy of Economic Activity // Issues of Economics. 2001. No. 7. - pp. 3 - 4.
3. Nort D. Institutes, Institutional Changes and Functioning of Economy. - M.: Fund of the book on economics "Beginning", 1997. - 180 pp.
4. Kleiner G.B. Evolution of Institutional Systems. - M.: Science, 2004. - 240 pp.
5. Sazhina M. A., Chibrikov G.G. Economics Theory: manual for higher schools. - M.: Norm, 2001.- 205 pp.
6. Skorev M.M. Modernization of the Institutional Structure of the Russian Education System. - Rostov-on-the Don: Publishing-house of Rostov University, 2004. - P. 191.
7. Nozimov B., Shokirov R.S. The Current State of the Development of the Institutional Environment of Small Business in Tajikistan Republic // Bulletin of the TSULBP.- Khujand, 2015. - No. 4 (65) - pp. 77-84.
8. Veblen V. Theory of Idle Class. - M.: Progress, 1984. - 183 pp.