The article analyzes the experience of several countries in terms of establishment and organization of the market for environmentally pure products. It studies the successful experience of industrialized and developing countries in organizing the market for environmentally pure products. The authors made an inference that the CIS countries have a common problem associated with the formation of a market for environmentally pure products. According to the authors, the experience of Western European countries is the most acceptable for the Republic of Tajikistan, since this sector of the market has a more perfect form in these countries. Among the developing countries, the experience of India where the market for environmentally pure products has the most successful institutional foundations should be domesticated.The author recommends that it is necessary to develop and implement a special state program for a formation of a market for ecological products in the Republic of Tajikistan; that being a positive factor in the development of the market for environmentally pure products in the practice of foreign countries.
foreign experience, market, ecologically pure products, Western European countries, experience of India, TR state program
1. Analysis of the Procedure for Application and Use of the Mark of Conformity of Russian and International Voluntary Certification Systems. Marketing Researches Conducted by Specialists of the Regional Center for Standardization, Metrology and Testing in the Republic of Tatarstan, 2013. - 85 pp.
2. Grigoruk V.V., Klimov Ye.V. The Development of Organic Agriculture in the World and Kazakhstan. Ankara, 2016. - 168 pp.
3. Novik. Wolfgang Ecological Farming in Germanyhttp://ir.znau.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/1563/1/Organic_20132_461-464.pdf. (Date of appeal: 16.07.2018).
4. Gorshkov D.V. Market of environmentally Pure Products: Foreign Experience and Prospects of Russia // Marketing in Russia and abroad, 2004, No. 6. http://www.mavriz.ru/articles/2004/6/3494.html. (Date of appeal: 16.07.2018).
5. Borodin K.G. Competitiveness of the Market of Domestic environmentally Pure Products – Fact or Myth?. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/konkurentosposobnost-rynka-otechestvennoy-ekologicheski-chistoy-produktsii-fakt-ili-mif. (Date of appeal: 07/15/2018).
6. Kamoeva T.K. The Development of Ecoproducts in Retail Trade within the Framework of the Concept of Sustainable Development // Scientific journal SRU ITMO. Series "Economics and Environmental Management", 2013. - No. 2. [Electronic resource] http://www.economics.ihbt.ifmo.ruDate of appeal 07/19/2018).
7. Krikovtsev A.A., Kubrak M.A. The Market of environmentally Pure Products in Europe / Materials of the international economic forum-2013. Institute of Economics and Law of Ivan Kushnir, 2010 - 2018. http://be5.biz/ekonomika1/r2013/4354.htm. (Date of appeal: 02/07/2018).
8. Lyzhin D.N. Organic Farming in the Context of Green Growth Strategy // Bio-Economics and Eco-Bio-Politics. - 2016. - No. 1. - S. 9 --- 16. – URL https://moluch.ru/th/7/archive/26/1147/ (Date of appeal: 24.07.2018).
9. Pshikhachev S.M. China's Agrobusiness: Economic Growth and Environmental Challenges. / https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/agrobiznes-kitaya-ekonomicheskiy-rost-i-ekologicheskie-vyzovy. (Date of appeal: 20.07.2018).
10. Urazova L.P. Foreign Experience in the Development of Environmental Entrepreneurship.http://pskgu.ru/projects/pgu/storage/wt/wt112/wt112_23.pdf. (Date of appeal 12.07. 2018)).
11. Y. Gorchakov. The Experience of the EU and the USA in the Development of Organic Farming // Analytics and News on Trade and Sustainable Development. Issue 8 - December 2013. - pp. 4-8.
12. Y. Lyubovedsky. Russian Organic Agriculture Needs Effective Market Regulation // Bridges. Analytics and News on Trade and Sustainable Development. Issue 8 - December 2013. – PP. 15-17.