The problem of correspondence between the measures dealing with budget-tax policy and the goals and the one of economy safety is moved in the article. There is raised the issue on probability of realization of state economic policy measures considered as erroneous because of subjective adoption of processional resolutions. The aim of the article is to determine the economic situation in Tajikistan Republic in the context of budget-tax policy effectiveness – in order to analyze the process of state regulation of economy under the angle of optimalness of application of instruments related to budget-tax policy for a provision of economic safety. The conclusion is made that due to the situation established the most effective implementation of stimulating budget-tax policy is the one carried out at the expense of tax rates reduction; with Tajikistan economy specificity being taken into account it will afford to increase a share of production sector, to elevate effectiveness of economy and due to these factors a considerable part of menaces concerned with economy safety will be neutralized.
economy safety, economic policy, state regulation of economy, taxation, state budget
1. Bulgakova S.A. Institutional Conception of Transitional Economy // TSU Bulletin. -2010. -Issue 7 (87). - pp. 16 – 28.
2. Velichko V.V. Essence and Systemic Analysis of Transitional Economics in Chinese Economists` Researches // BSU Tidings. - 2010, №1. – pp. 117 – 120.
3. TR State Budget: Special Stress on Education and Social Protection (Electronic resource ): https://ru.sputnik-tj.com/infographics/20161202/1021221418.html (Date of request: 05.05.2018)
4. Tajikistan Republic Law “On State Budget of Tajikistan Republic for 2017”: Adopted by TR Ministry of Education and Science Enactment from November 1, 2016, No 945. - Dushanbe, 2016 – 11 pp.
5. Zubanov S.A. Evolution of Property in Transitional Economy of Russian Federation // Bulletin of AGTU. Series: Economics. - 2009, №1. - pp. 91 – 94.
6. Kolov Yu.N. The Problems of Transitional Economy Theory//. Tomsk University Bulletin. -2004, #283. - pp. 141 – 148.
7. The Message of Tajikistan President Emomali Rakhmon to Majlisi Oli (the Tajik Parliament) of Tajikistan Republic from 22.12.2017 (Electronic resource)// Official Site of Tajikistan Republic President. URL:http://www.prezident.tj/ru/node/16775 (Date of request :05.05.2018)
8. Samaruha Y.I. On the Role of State in Regulation of Economy Processes // BSU Tidings 2007. №3. – pp. 54 – 57.
9. Tursunov G.N. Institutional Grounds of Development of Martket Realtions in the Transitive Economy // Bulletin of TSULBP, Khujand. – 2011. - #4. – pp. 72 – 80.