The article dwells on the problem of authenticity assessment in reference to suspect`s evidences in penal court proceeding in the Kyrgyz Republic. Characteristic features of the ways and media for monitoring suspect`s evidences assessment have been analyzed. The necessity of ascertainment of contradictions in initial and subsequent suspect`s evidences in the process of interrogation has been well-grounded. In addition, application of tactical devices of interrogation for confrontation to distortion or concealment of authentic information by a suspect is underscored. In order to assess authenticy appropriately and veraciously it is suggested that in each case one should pay attention to succession of committed actions for specification of concordance and absence of contradictions in the information obtained from the person being interrogated. Proceeding from the research conducted that author of the article proposes a definition of an authenticity assessment of suspect`s evidences formulated with a principal characteristic constituting the notion in question being taken into consideration in general.
suspect`s testimonies, proofs, authenticity assessment, false and truthful evidence, a source of obtaining proofs
1. Reznik G.M. Inner Conviction under Assessment of Proofs. – M., 1977. – 263 pp.
2. The Course of Soviet Penal Court Proceedings: General and Part. – M., 1989. – 640 pp.
3. Belkin A.R. Theory of Proving. – M., 1999. – 528 pp.
4. Belkin R.S. Collection, Investigation and Assessment of Proofs. Gyst and Methods. – M., 1966. – 341 pp.
5. Arsenyev V.D. Foundations of the Theory of Proofs in Criminal Proceedings. – Irkutsk, 1970. – 179 pp.
6. Mukhin I.I. The most Important Problems of an Assessment of Forensic Proofs in Criminal and Civil Court Proceedings. – L., 1974. – 108 pp.
7. Orlov Yu.K. The Grounds of the Theory of Proofs in Criminal Proceedings: scientific-practical manual. – M., 2000. – 144 pp.
8. Kudin, F.M., Kostenko R.V. Adequacy of Proofs in Criminal Proceedings. – Krasnodar, 2000. – 160 pp.
9. Smanov K.D. Criminal Proceedings Law in Kyrgyz Republic: manual. – Bishkek, 2016. – 352 pp.
10. Rakhimov Yu. Processual-Psychological Problems of Interrogation and Assessment of Testimonies on Penal Code of Uzbekistan Republic. Synopsis of doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence. – Tashkent, 2000. – 46 pp.
11. Criminal Case # 4-0373/ CC.
12. The Theory of Proofs in Soviet Criminal Proceedings (especial part). – M., 1967. – 95 pp.
13. Orlov Yu.K. Foundations of the Theory of Proofs in Criminal Proceedings: scientific-practical manual. – M., 2000. – 144 pp.
14. Solovyov A.B. Usage of Proofs under Interrogation at Preliminary Investigation. – M., 2001. – 136 pp.
15. Konovalova V.Ye. Interrogation of a Suspect under Investigation of Murders // Disclosure of Heavy Crimes against an Individual. – M., 1973. – 182 pp.
16. Korenevsky Ya.V. Proving in Criminal Proceedings (Law, Theory, Practice) // Proving in Criminal Proceedings: Traditions and Comporaneity // under the editorship of V.A. Vlasikhin. – M., 2000. – 159 pp.
17. Teregulova A.A. The Ways of Obtaining Proofs from a Suspect. South-Ural State University (filial). Zlatoust // Bulletin of South-Ural SU. Series: Law. 2014. Supreme Attestation Commission.
18. Penal-Proceeding Code of Kyrgyz Republic. – Bishkek, 1999. (for November 1, 2017).