The article dwells on the condition of training in regard to highly qualified human resources in Tajikistan Republic in the surroundings of market relations. The author considers the problems existing in training of professional human resources for the country: condition of studies organized in professional educational establishments, reasons of migration on the part of agrarian sector workers pertaining to rural population into other branches and non-demand of some professions needed in agriculture – tractor-steerers, motor-steerers, car drivers and others. The author adduces the results of the research and analyzes the reasons concerned with the problems which arose in this branch. Proceeding from the studies of progressive experience, he proposes the ways of perfection of the system of training in regard to highly qualified human resources for the branches of the country`s economy.
human resources, training of human resources, educational establishments, specialization of human resources, branch deficiency of specialists, perfection of the system of training in regard to human resources
1. Madaminov A.A. The Problems of Sustainable Development in Reference to Agrarian Sector of Tajikistan. – Dushanbe, 2006. – 300 pp.
2. Mirkamolov A.A. Planning of Labour Resources Usage in Agriculture // Collection of scientific works of the scientific-research Institute of Methods of Planning. – Dushanbe, 1990. – p.67.
3. Nasyrov R. The Market of Agricultural Technique of the Depressive Region: Development, Regulation, Assessment of Effectiveness. – Dushanbe, 2009. – 232 pp.
4. Reconstruction of Economy Agrarian Sector // under the editorship of I. Tonkonogov. – M.: Agro-Industrial Publishing-House Belonging to All-Russian Corporation, 1990. – 448 pp.
5. Samandarov I.H. The Standard of Rural Social Infrastructure Development. - Dushanbe: Tajik Agrarian University (TAU) Publishing-House. 2003. – 140 pp.
6. Tajikistan Republic Agriculture: Statistical Collection. – Dushanbe, 2015. – 352 pp.