The author of the article explores both positive and negative factors concerned with a provision of regional economy competitiveness in Tajikistan Republic. Proceeding from systemic analysis, he brings to the surface a number of factors exercising influence over the state of regional economy competitiveness. He systematizes the basic streamlines of the issue in question. The main role in the solution of the problem is played by the state, that being the formulated inference. Proceeding from the analysis of the problems brought to the surface the author speaks about an urgency in regard to elaboration and adoption of a special state programme in this direction.
regional economy, competitiveness, factors of competitiveness, market relations, resourcive potential of the region
1. Babadjanov D.D. Perspectives of Formation and Development of Agriculture Organic Sector in Tajikistan. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2010. – 276 pp.
2. Belova Ye.I. Organizational-Economic Mechanism of Provision and Rise of Regional Competitiveness under Modern Condition /http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/organizatsionno-ekonomicheskiy-mehanizm-obespecheniya-i-povysheniya-konkurentosposobnosti-regiona-v-sovremennyh-usloviyah (date of request: 2.12.2016).
3. Porter M. Competitiveness. Translation from English. – M.: «Williams» publishing-house, 2005. – 602 pp.
4. Sepik D. Competitiveness of Regions: some Aspects. – M., 2005. http://www.recep.ru/files/documents/regional_competitiveness_ru.pdf (date of request: 15.09.2016).
5. Tajikistan: 25 Years of State Independence: Statistical Collection. – Dushanbe: Agency on Statistics under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President, 2016. – 520 pp.
6. Robert Huggins. Regional Competitiveness: Theories and Methodologies for Empirical Analysis / http://centrum.pucp.edu.pe/pdf/revistas/JCC-vol6-issue2-86.pdf (date of request: 10.09.2016)