The article dwells on the problem of interrelations between state and religion in the period of state independence of Tajikistan Republic. The author canvasses such issues as formation of state policy towards religion, periods of interrelations in their certain peculiarities. In the course of 25 years of independence interrelations in question and state policy towards religion haven`t been homogeneous. For the latest time the dissipation of religious extremism in the society influenced negatively not only political stability and state security, but the interrelations between state and religion either. For the present time religious education is a very important problem as elevation of youth`s religious knowledge can promote a reduction of religious extremism in our society. The following questions are adduced in the article as well: legislative provisions of Tajikistan Republic, religious freedom, religious tuition, creation and functioning of religious associations; the author expounds his proposals aimed at an improvement of interrelations between state and religion.
interrelations between state and religion, secular state, religious freedom, activities of religious association, religious radicalism, religious extremism, law, freedom of conscience
1. Ganjur. Part 11. «Shoh-Name» by Firdowsi. Wisdom of Padishah-Yazdigurd.
2. Abdulloyev, Kamoludin. Islamic State: Myth or Reality? On Interrelations between State and Religion in Middle Asia // State and Religion: Quest of Ways Concerned with Dialogue Continuation. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2005. – pp. 30 – 46.
3. Abdullohi Rakhnamo. Ulems` Council in Tajikistan. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2009. – 256 pp.
4. Ibrokhim Usmon. The Process of National Conciliation in Tajikistan. The Course of Debates Referring to the Problem of State Frameworks in Constitution (secular or non-secular) // A.K. Zeifert, A. Kraykemayer. About Correspondence of Islamic Policy to Territorial Security of SAKHA. - Dushanbe: Devashtich, 2004. – 304 pp.
5. Khimmatzoda M. View of the Problem. - Dushanbe: Devashtich, 2006. – 272 pp.
6. Conversation about the Ways of Actions: Tajik Experience. – Dushanbe: Devashtich, 2008. – 257 pp.
7. Tajikistan Republic Law «On Freedom of Conscience and Religious Associations». Tidings of Tajikistan Republic Supreme Council (Majlisi Oli) for 2009, - #3.
8. The Constitution of Tajikistan Republic. http://president.tj/taxonomy/term/5/111.(Date of request: 22.09.16)
9. Sharipov, Sukhrob. Political Processes in the Tajik Society (collection of articles for 1998 – 2011). – Dushanbe. Centre of Sociological Explorations (CSE) under TR President, 2011. – 376 pp.
10. Terrorism and Extremism – the Ways of their Preclusion. - Dushanbe: Enlightenment, 2015. – 250 pp.