The object of research deals with family-marital relations complicated with foreign element having place on the territory of Tajikistan. Proceeding from the norms of Tajikistan Republic home legislation, international agreements struck by the country, the author made an endeavour to figure out the issue related to a legal regulation of family relations complicated with foreign element. Analyzing the provisions of both national and international law sources she points out that at the modern stage of development of social relations national legislations differ greatly from one another in so far as legal regulation of family-marital relations complicated with foreign element is concerned; respectively, in practical aspect there exist many moments when rising collisions cause a necessity of option of a certain law order applicable to a concrete situation. Thus the author asserts that different collisional norms are elaborated for legal regulation of private legal relations of family-marital character and law bodies are obliged to properly apply them in the course of their activities.
collision, family relations, foreign element, international regulation, marital relations, collision linking, international private law, Family Code
1. International Private Law: manual // under the editorship of G.K. Ditriyev. – M.: Prospect, 2000. – 650 pp.
2. Galenskaya L.N. Exaction of Alimonies abroad (On the Possibility of Russia`s Joining the Convention of 2007 «On International Order of Exaction of Alimonies for Children and other Forms of Family Support») The journal of international private law. – 2009, # 1. – pp. 3 – 16.
3. Constitution of Tajikistan Republic Adopted by All-National Referendum on November 6, 1994. – Internet-source www.mmk.tj. (date of address: October 10, 2015)
4. Khudoyorov B.T., Makhmudov M.A. Commentaries on Tajikistan Republic Code. - Dushanbe: Er-Graf, 2005. – 366 pp.
5. Mengliyev Sh. M. International Private Law. - Dushanbe: Tajik National University publishing-house, 2013. – 736 pp.
6. Khabarova A.Yu. Legal Regulation of Family Relations with Participation of Foreign Element. – Internet-source. ciberlenika.ru (date of address: 14.10.2015).
7. Gavrilov V.V. International Private Law. – M.: Norma-Infra, 2002. – 540 pp.