Legal regulation of notariate activity as a modern method of the realization of the rights of advocacy of citizens` legitimate interests requires especial scientific approach. Normative-legal regulation of the institute in question according to Tajikistan Republic legislation has its own features. In his article the author analyzes the issues dealing with modern legal regulation of the above-mentioned bodies activities in Tajikistan Republic and considers theoretical ways of their perfection. He shows that statal notariate is one of the statal bodies structures which provides state advocacy of rights and legitimate interests of the subjects of law by means of implementation of their powers. The author substantiates the necessity of further transformations and effectuation of innovations referring to the management with the activities of notariative bodies of Tajikistan Republic not only for more substantial insurance of the advocacy of rights and citizens` legitimate interests, but for their timely realization either.
Constitution of Tajikistan, notary office, legal regulation, mechanism of activity, monitoring over activity, norms of law, notariate bodies
1. Constitution of Tajikistan Republic from the 6-th of November, 1994 [ electronic resource]. – National Centre of Legislation under Tajikistan Republic President. Regime of availability: http://www.mmk.tj/ (date of request : 26.09.1999).
2. Law of TR « On State Notariate» from March, 29. 2012, # 283 [electronic resource]. – National Centre of Legislation under Tajikistan Republic President. Regime of availability: http://www.mmk.tj/ (date of request: May, 29, 2012).
3. Message of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rahmon to Majlisi Oli of Tajikistan Republic from 23.04.2014. Dushanbe. [electronic resource]. Official site of Tajikistan Republic President. Regime of availability: http://www.president.tj/ (date of request: 23.04.2014).
4. Akopov L.V. Monitoring of Management with State (constitutional-legal problems): candidate dissertation in jurisprudence / Akopov Leonid Vladimirovich: 12.00.02.- Rostov-on- the-Don, 2006. – 395 pp.
5. Dmitriyev Yu.A. Law Enforcement Bodies of Russian Federation. – M.‚ 2006. – 381 pp.
6. Moskalenko I.V. Notariate: Model of Jurisdiction. Preventive Law Enforcement Mechanism of Citizens` Law Realization (private) // SPS «Consultant-Plus». – 2009, #6. – pp. 23 – 25.
7. Ralko V.V. Essence and Context of Legal Activity of Notariate in Modern Legitimate Systems and Families // Bulletin of Notariate Practice, SLS (social law service) «Consultant-Plus». – 2009, #6. – pp. 32 – 37.
8. Saidov A.Kh. Comparative Jurisprudence / under the editorship of V.A. Tumanov. – M., 2000. – p. 13.
9. Tikhomirov Yu.A. Internationalization of National Law: Moscow Juridical Forum «Globalization, State, Law, the XXI-th century»: On the materials of speeches. – M., 2004. – p 167.
10. Cheremnykh G.G. There Wasn`t and Isn`t Proper Normative Legal Regulation in the Sphere of Notariate in Modern Russia // Notary, 2009. #4. SLS. Consultant-Plus. – 2009, #6. - pp. 43 – 49.