The author considers one of the most important problems related to the scholars of legal Islamic schools of Sunnit direction of forensic power, it is that the issue dealing with forensic proofs from the perspective of comprehension and disclosure of legal nature of juridical proof of bayyena its essence, role and significance in the system of forensic proof being taken into account. On the basis of historical-legal and comparative approach the author of the article comprehends and discloses the attitude aimed at legal Islamic schools of Sunnit direction towards the problems of the essence and legal characteristics of bayyena, he elicits debatable moments, convergences and differences in the positions of legal Islamic schools of Sunnit directions in the disclosure of legal nature of bayyena and their view-points concerning comparability of bayyena in conjunction with all forensic proofs or just with one of them. Particular emphasis is done in regard to the study of Khanifate schools of law forensic proofs, specifics of application of these tenets in the activities of Kazi courts of Movarounnakhr.
Islamic schools of law, khanifats, malikits, shafiits, khanbalits, bayyena, proof, recognition, oath-swearing
1. Abul Hasan Ali ibn Muhammad ash-shahir bil Movardiy. Al-khovo fi fiqhi Shofe`y. the first edition. In 18 volumes. – V.17. – Beirut – Lebanon: Dor-ul-kutubil ilmiya, 1414 hijra/1994. – 415 pp. (in Arabic).
2. Abu Umar Yusuf ibn Abdillah an-Namriyel Kurtubi. Al-kofi fi fiqhi ahlil Madinati Moliki / under the editorship of Muhammad Ukhayda Mavritoni. The second edition. In two volumes. – V. 2. – Ar-Riyadh: Maktabat-ul-Riyadh-ul-hadisa, 1400 hijra/1980. – pp. 519 – 1145. (in Arabic).
3. Buriyev I.B. Forensic Institution of State in pre-Soviet Tajikistan. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2010. – 188 pp.
4. Doctor Muhammad Rif`at Usmon. An-nizom-ul-kazoi fil fiqhil Islam. The seventh edition. – Egypt: Al-Azhar, 1425 hijra/2005. – 403 pp. (in Arabic).
5. Doctor Vakhbatu Zuhayli. Fiqhul Islam va Adillanuhu. The third edition. In 8 volumes. – V.6. – Damascus: Dor-ul-fikr, 1409 hijra/1989. – 816 pp. (in Arabic).
6. Kazi Documents Referring to the XVI-th Century / text, translation, pointer of occurring juridical terms and notes by R.R. Fitrat and B.S. Sergeev. - Tashkent: Publishing-house of the committee of Science of the Uzbek SSR, 1937. – 81 pp.
7. Koran/ translation of meanings by E.R. Kuliyev. The fifth edition, corrected and Complemented. – M.: Publishing-house Umma, 2004. – 688 pp.
8. Molik ibn Anas. Al-Muvatto / under the editorship of Muhammad Mustafo al-A`zami. The first edition. In 8 volumes. – V.4. – United Arabian Emirates: Institution of Zoid ibn Sultan Oli Nahyon, 1425 hijra/2004. – pp. 789 – 1121. (in Arabic).
9. Muhammad ibn Ahmad Abu Mansur Samarqandi. Tuhfat-ul-fuqaho. – Beirut - Lebanon: Dor-ul-fikr, 1422 hijra/2002. – 606 pp. (in Arabic).
10. Obidov D.S. Khanifate School of Law and its importance in Islamic Law of Sunnit Direction (Movarounnahr trend). - Khujand: Publishing-house of Rahim Jalil, 2011. – 316 pp.
11. Sheikh Asad Muhammad Sogarji. Al-fiqhul hanafi va adillatuhu. The fifth edition. In 3 volumes. – V.3. – Damascus-Beirut: Dor-ul kalimu tayyeb, 1429 hijra/2008. – 408 pp. (in Arabic).