Demographic processes depend directly on several exogenic factors; the mightiest of the latters being globalization. The influence exercised with globalization is of bipolar character – it may be both negative and positive. Corrosion of the institute of family provoked with outward labour migration inclusive is a result of globalization wit the sign of minus. On the other hand, methods of overcoming of marital disbalance are those ones based on the globalization of informational space. Just as the methods aimed at population`s quality improvement, engrafted actively by international organizations, they are an aftermath of globalization of humanitarian processes. The author proposes a number of measures on efficient regulation of demographic processes: adoption of respective normative-legislative instruments, elevation of the role of society in solution of demographic problems, attainment of agreements with recipient countries and etc.
globalization, demographic processes, demographic transition, corrosion of family institute, socially significant problems, migrational constituent of subregion demographic picture
1. Yevstigneyev P.A. Territorial Location of Population. – M.: «Dashkov and Co», 2001. – pp. 38.
2. Borisov V.A. Demography. Manual (the 3-d edition, revised and enlarged). – M.: Nota Bene, 2003. – 344 pp.
3. Statistical Collection « Health Service of Tajikistan», 2015. – pp. 78.
4. Berdimuratova Z.T., Mambetova G.K. Perfection of the Programme on the Planning Related to Family in Primary Link of Health Service // Young Scientist. – 2014. #10. – pp. 74 – 77.
5. Statistical Collection «Tajikistan in Figures», 2015. – 115 pp.
6. Breyeva P. A. Demography. – M.: «Dashkov and Co». 2003. – 125 pp