The article dwells on one of the topical issues of the theory of civil law concerned with legal procedures in reference to notion, role and significance of juridical facts in civil relations. The importance of researches is determined with the fact that the author traces the interconnection of the issue in question in the theory of material and procedural civil law. The usage of the works by the well-known German civilist of the XIX-th century F.K. Savigni is a testimony of fundamental exploration of juridical facts. Beginning with historic-theoretical research of the issue the article transforms smoothly into the study of procedural essence of juridical facts; the method of systemic approach being resorted to. The author`s originality of judgments and conclusions makes think over many common aspects in regard to juridical facts and join scientific polemics.
juridical fact, juridical obligation, legal debate, force-major (circumstance of instrumental force), forensic instruments, legal procedure form, provable facts, forensic activity, juridical activity
1. Belonozhkin A.Yu. Juridical Facts in Civil Law // We and Law. 2013, #4. – p 2.
2. Korhunov N.M. Lectures on General Law Theory. – SPb, 2003. – 201 pp.
3. Gambarov Yu. S. Civil Law. – M., 2003. – 646 pp.
4. Agarkov M.M. Circumstances Concerned with Soviet Civil Law. Selected works on civil law in two volumes. – V.1. – M., 2002. – pp. 304 – 305.
5. Krasavchikov O.A. Juridical Facts in Soviet Civil Law. – M., Juridical Literature. 1958. – 182 pp.
6. Boltuyev S. Sh. The New in Comprehension of Procedural Legislation Philosophy (Review on «Commentaries of Civil Procedural Code of Tajikistan Republic». Under the editorship of Dr. of Philosophy, Professor Rakhimov M.Z. – Dushanbe, 2012. – 574 pp.). // Bulletin of TSULBP. – Khujand. – 2012, # 4 (52). – pp. 262 – 265.
7. Rozhkova M.A. The Theory of Juridical Facts of Civil Procedural Law: Concepts, Classification, Basis of Interaction. Doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2010. – 418 pp.
8. Yarkov V.V. Juridical Facts in Mechanism of Realization of the Norms Related to Civil Procedural Law. Doctoral dissertation. – Yekaterinburg. 1992. – 523 pp.
9. Afanasyev S.F., Borisova V.F. Rise of Civil Procedural Legal Relations at the Stage of Instituting Civil Legal Proceedings // Russian Juridical Journal. 2008, # 6. – pp. 99 – 100.
10. Yurvich M.A. Structure and Movement of Civil Procedural Legal Relations // Selected works. Krasnodar, 2006. V.2. – pp. 86 – 87.
11. Tscheglov V.N. Civil Procedural Legal Relations. M., 1966. – pp. 74 – 75.
12. Boltuyev S. Sh. To the Issue of the Place of Forensic Inquest // State-Legal Building of the Tajik SSR at the Contemporary Stage. – Dushanbe, 1987. – pp. 232 – 236.
13. Boltuyev S. Sh. Prosecutor as a Subject of Inquest // Actual Issues of State and Law in the Period of Socialist Society Improvement. – Tomsk. 1987. – p. 113.