To the number of main organizational-legal directions creating new opportunities for development of housing market and expanded use in this sphere in addition to regulating mechanisms, instruments of self-regulation, it is expedient to refer: target programs; new institutional structures providing investitive and organizational-legal support of development in regard to housing market in regions and municipal units of Russia; legislative initiatives and investitive projects concerning a development of relations of statal-private and municipal- private partnership. The significance of the studies in a development of theoretical and methodological foundations of implementation of service processes in the field of self-regulation of regional housing markets is in its turn essential for deepening and systematization of scientific views in the field of economics theory and management with services sphere.
service economy,realization of service processes, program strategy, housing market, self-regulated organizations, management with the sphere of services
1. Federal Law of the Russian Federation from 1 December 2007, No. 315-Ф3 "On Self-Regulating Organizations".
2. Housing Code of the Russian Federation. Federal Law No. 188-ФZ from December 29, 2004 (The Russian Newspaper). - December 30, 2004
3. Asaul A. Phenomenon of a Construction Complex under Modern Economic Conditions. // www.finansy.ru
4. Asaul AN, Skumatov Ye. G, Lokteva G.Ye. Entrepreneurial Networks in Construction //. Under the editorship of Dr. of Economics, Professor A.N. Asaul. - St. Petersburg: "Humanistics", 2005. - 256 pp.
5. Velikanov N. L, Naumov VA, Koryaghin S. I, Mois A.V. Improvement of an Urban Shower Sewage System / Technico-Technological Service Problems. 2017, №2 (40). pp.14-20;
6. Velikanov N. L. Koryaghin.S. L. Energy Efficiency of Urban Water Supply and Drainage Networks / Water Purification. 2016, № 9. PP. 41-47.
7. Chaplyghin V.G., Stepanenko D.M. Mechanism of Management with Innovative Capacity of the Region / Bulletin of Kaliningrad Juridical Institute under the Ministry of Home Affairs of Russia,2011, №2 (24), 2011. – pp.86-90.
8. Chaplyghin V.G. To the Issue of a Formation of the Strategy for Innovative Development of State Economic System // Economics and Entrepreneurship,2016,N 9 (74),(Vol. 10, № 9). – pp.62-65.
9. Chaplyghin V.G., Solomay K. Fuzzy Set Theory as a Tool for Determination of Optimal Type of Innovations in National Economy Branches // Bulletin of Kaliningrad Filial under Saint-Petersburg University Attached to the Ministry of Home Affairs of Russia. – 2014, N 4 (38). – pp. 110 - 112.