The article dwells on theoretical grounds concerning the management with an industrial system of the region when forming corporative relations. It is underscored that a formation of corporative structures in regional industrial system acts as a factor of development of competitiveness of industrial outfits, it sets into motion investitive activity and positively affects an accretion of export potential. The authors insist on the region being studied in the integrity of the variants defining the notions of “economics”: those of holding, science and entirety of relations beset with production, exchange, distribution and consumption of both material and spiritual wealth. The notion “regional economy” is defined as a derivative from those ones of “economy” and “region” presenting a certain wholeness. The notion “regional industrial system” is specified. It is proved that formation of corporative structures in the industrial system of regional economy is a foundation of mutual preconditioning, mutual interconnection and interaction of manufacturing processes. The given approach affords to attain a transition from an agrarian-industrial type of development to an industrial-agrarian one.
region, regional economy, entrepreneurial structure, corporative relations, corporative structure, adoption of resolutions, possessors of property
1. Bashirova Kh.G. Sustainable Development of the Industry of the Region: Models and Mechanism. Monograph. – Rostov-on-the Don: “RINH” University of Economics, 2007. – 303 pp.
2. Bydtayeva E.B. The Features of Regional Industrial System and their Utilization in the Practice of State Regulation of Industrial Development // Region Development Strategy. – M., 2009, #16(109). – pp. 10-15.
3. Vinokurov M.A. Macroeconomy Policy and Regional Problems of Transitional Period // Labour Sphere in Transitional Economy: Problems and Tendencies of Development: collection of scientific works. – Irkutsk: Irkutsk State Academy of Economics, 2001. – pp. 52 – 59.
4. Granberg A.G. The Strategy of Territorial Social-Economic Development of Russia: from Idea to Realization // Issues of Economics. – M., 2001, #9. – pp. 15 – 17.
5. Guseynov A.G. Methodological Problems of Definitions Related to the Notion “Economy Region” in the Context of Singling out Regional Economy as a Self-Sufficient Scientific Slant // Scientific Review. Sciences of Economics. – M., 2014, #1. – pp. 128 – 129.
6. Dementyeva A.G. Models of Corporative Management: Experiences of Foreign Countries and Russia // Law and Management. The XXI-st Century. – M., 2008, #8. – pp. 72 – 89.
7. Mashchenko Ye.V. Systemic Corporative Management. – M.: Sirin, 2009. – 251 pp.
8. Meyer K. Corporative Management under the Conditions of Market Economy and that one of Transitional Period // Corporative Management. Owners, Directors and Hired Workers of a Joint Stock Company // Translation from English. – M.: John Wiley and Sons, 1996. – 381 pp.
9. Regional Economy // under the editorship of G.G.Morozova. – M.: UNITG, 2001. – 472 pp.
10. Moghilevsky S.D. Management Bodies Dealing with Economy Associations: Law Aspect. Monograph. – M.: Cause, 2001. – 360 pp.
11. Murtazoyev O.K. Theoretical Grounds of Formation and Development in Regard to Regional Industrial System of Tajikistan Republic // University Bulletin. – Dushanbe // Russian-Tajik Slavonic University (RTSU), 2017 #4(60). – pp. 158 – 165.
12. Nekrasov N.N. Regional Economy. Theory, Problems, methods. The 2nd edition. – M.: Economics, 1976. – 340 pp.
13. Pulatova I.R. Dominants of Building and Development in Reference to Industrial Subsystem of Regional Economy: monograph. – Khujand: Khuroson, 2012. – 282 pp.
14. Regional Economy: manual // under the editorship of V.I. Vidyapin, M.V. Stepanov. – M.: INFRA-M, 2002. – 686 pp.
15. Funk Ya.I., Mikhalchenko V.A., Khvaley V.V. JSC: History and Theory. – Minsk, 1999. – 607 pp.
16. Shatalin S.S. Functioning of Developed Socialism Economy: Theory, Methods and Problems: monograph. – M., 1982. – p. 346.
Markusen, A. Regions: Economics and Politics of Territory / A. Markusen. Rowmanand Little field Publishers, 1987. - pp. 17, 25.