The article dwells on theoretical aspects of formation and development of production infrastructure in the region. Some conceptions of formation and development in question have been analyzed and respective theoretical inferences have been made. The author has systematized the existing interpretations done by Russian scholars in reference to the concept “production infrastructure of the region” and proposed the treatment of his own in regard to the given category; the latter disclosing the essence of production infrastructure under the specific conditions of Tajikistan Republic. He expresses the opinion that the conception of territorial division and allocation of manufacturing is a basis of production infrastructure development; so, further on, under improvement of a production model of the region one should proceed just from this factor. Prospective directions of development in regard to regional manufacturing infrastructure in Tajikistan Republic are determined too. The author underscored a necessity of implementation of a regional economy development programme moving to the foreground a development of manufacturing infrastructure.
region, regional economy, production infrastructure of the region, theoretical aspects, conceptions of formation and development, allocation of manufacturing
1. Abdukodirov Kh. A. Theoretical Grounds of Market Infrastructure Development in Transformational Economy of Tajikistan Republic: Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics // 08. 00. 01. Khayrullo Abdusalomovich Abdukodirov. – Khujand, 2012 // http://www.dissercat.com/content/investitsionnoe-obespechenie-razvitiya-proizvodstvennoi-infrastruktury-transformiruemoi-ekon#ixzz5ZXJWlD2J (Date of request: 08. 12. 2018)
2. Boymatov A. A. Regional Market: Peculiarities and Problems of Balance. Monograph // A. A. Boymatov. – Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1985. – 202 pp.
3. Lenin V, I. Complete Collection of Compostions. V.1. The 5-th edition. – M.: Political Literature, 1967. – 662 pp.
4. Glushich N. G. Production Infrastructure and Prospects of its Development in Russia: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics // 08. 00. 01. Natalya Grigoryevna Glushich. – Nizhny Novgorod, 2009 // http: www.dissercat.com/content/proizvodstvennaya-infrastruktura-i-perspektivy-ee-razvitiya-v-rossii#ixzz5QITAeRge. (Date of request:18. 08. 2018)
5. Marx K. Capital. Critique of Political Economy. Volume 1. Book 1: Capital Production Process. – M.: Politizdat, 1983. – 737 pp.
6. Kurbonov S. N. Investitive Insurance of Production Infrastructure Development Related to Transformed Economy: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics // 08. 00. 05. S. N. Kurbonov. – M., 2009. – 24 pp.
7. Tikhonov N. B. Theoretical Aspects of Improvement of Management with Production Infrastructure in the Region // Bulletin of Orenburg University. 2014. http: //cyberleninka.ru/article/n/teoreticheskie-aspekty-sovershenstvovaniya-upravleniya-proizvodstvennoy-infrastrukturoy-v-regione (Date of request: 3. 09. 2018)
8. Ogarkov A. P. The Problem of Scientific Research Organization Concerned with Infrastructure of Rural Areas. Agrarian Science of Economics at the Junction of Centuries: Methodology, Traditions, Prospects of Development. – M.: Encyclopedia of Russian Villages, 1999. – pp. 65-66
9. Pykhov P. A., Kashina T. O. Infrastructure as an Object of Economy Investigations // The Journal of Economy Theory. – 2016, N 1 http://www.uiec.ru/content/zhurnal2015/05iPihov.pdf.
10. Polyakova N. F. Production Infrastructure of the Region: Theoretical Aspects to Studies. // Bulletin of KSU named after N. A. Nekrasov. – 2013, #6. –PP. 60-63.
11. Rakhmeyeva I. I. Regional Peculiarities of Development and Special Organization of Manufacturing Innovational Structure: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics // 08. 00. 05. Irina Igorevna Rakhmeyeva. – Yekaterinburg, 2014. – 180 pp.
12. Radjabov R. K. The Problems of Formation and Development of Regional Transport Infrastructure (on the Examole of Tajikistan Republic: doctoral dissertation in economics // 08. 00. 04. Radjab Kuchakovich Radjabov. – Dushanbe, 2000. – 286 pp.
13. Rybtsev V.V. Development of Infrastructure as an Object of State Regulation // Young Scientist. 2011, N3. V.1 – pp. 198 – 201. URL https://moluch.ru/archive/26/2796/ (Date of request: 02. 09. 2018)
13. Trubitsina T. I. Theoretical Grounds of Investigation Concerned with Infrastructure Forms in Economics // Tidings of Saratov University. Series “Economics. Management. Law”. – 2013
14. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/teoreticheskie-osnovy-issledovaniya-form-infrastruktury-v-ekonomike (Date of request: 15. 06. 2018).