The article dwells on today's viewpoints of scientists in regard to "national security" concept with contemporary realias being taken into account. Positions of the formers beset with this notion are reflected, the evolution of term development, its connection with the development of state and society are shown. By conducting an analysis of such cocepts as "security" in general and "national security" in particular complex approach is carried out. The conclusion is made that "security" is a complicated fundamental concept. The following methods of research are used: comparison, analysis, synthesis, generalization, axiomatic method. Major inferences are based on the conducted content-analysis and are reduced to the following: the content of security concept should be disclosed proceeding from the assumption of interdisciplinary approach and also its recomprehension in pursuance with the world processes taking place; "national security" concept is an integrative one and it possesses a number of tokens determined in the article.
state, society, national security, factors of security, conception, evolution, word processes
1. Albekov M. G. National Security of Russia and Counteraction to International Terrorism. Candidate dissertation in politology: 23.00.04. - M., 2011. - 194 pp.
2. Burkin I A., Vozzhenikov A. V., Sineok N. V. National Security of Russia in the Context of Contemporary Political Processes // Under the editorship of A. V. Vozzhenikov. Russian State Service Academy under the Auspices of RF President. - M.: RSSA, 2008. - 478 pp.
3. Sergunin A. A. Russian Ideas Concerned with Foreign Policy: Problems of National and International Security. Monograph. - Nizhny Novgorod, 2003. - 93 pp.
4. Linde A. O. International-Legal Foundations of State Combat with Threats to National (State) Security: candidate dissertation in jurisprudence: 12.00.10. - M., 2008. - 226 pp.
5. Ozhegov S. I., Shvedova N. Yu. Interpretation Dictionary of the Russian Language // Russian Academy of Sciences. The Institute of the Russian Language named after V. V. Vinogradov. The 4 th edition, enlarged. - M.: A TEMPO, 2004. - 944 pp.
6. Makarycheva A. S. "Soft" and "Rigid" Challenges to Security in Privolzhskiy Federal Circuit (the territories washed by the Volga-river) // Regime of Availability: http: http://irex.ru/press/pub/polemika/08/make/index.html
7. Shchekochikhina T. N. Terrorism as a Threat to National Security of Russia: Conceptual Grounds, Policy of Counteraction: candidate dissertation in politology:23.00.02. – M. – 248 pp.
8. General Theory of National Security. Manual. // Under the editorship of A. M. Prokhozhev. The 2 nd edition. - M.: RSSA, 2005. - 344 pp.
9. Belov P. G. Methodological Grounds of National Security (part 1, part 2) - SPb State Engineering University, 2004. - 540 pp.
10. Kolyev A. N. Nation and State. The Theory of Conservative Reconstruction. - M.: Logos, 2005. - 880 pp.
11. Pirumov V. S. Methodology of Complex Investigation of Security Problems of Russia // Problems of Global Security. - M., 1995. - 120 pp.
12. Alexandrov M. V. On the Concept of our Country's National Security // International Security: National and Global Aspects. Digest 1. M., 1992. - pp. 27-30.
13. Shershenev L. I. On the Grounds of the Conception Concerned with National Security of Russia // Dialogue. - 1999, N 5 -6. - pp. 69-73
14. Dzliyev M. I., Ursul A. D. Grounds of Ensurance of Russia Security. M., 2003. Regime of availability: http://booksee.org/book/528827
15. Palukhina Ye. S. National Security in the Context of Terroristic Threat: Legal Means of Ensurance. Candidate dissertation in jurisprudence: 23.00.02. - Rostov-on-the-Don, 2006. - 156 pp.