The article considers a recreational potential of the territory as an important element of the potential for sustainable development of the region. Different interpretations of the concept of "recreational potential" are analyzed and their own definition of recreational potential at the regional level is given. The basic principles that determine effectiveness of realization of recreational potentialities in the region are considered. A set of methods of organizational and economic incentives for the development of recreational potential is proposed. It is substantiated that the existence of an effective institutional environment throughout the state allows to obtain a synergistic effect at the regional level and take high positions in the provision of large-scale and high quality recreational services. Essential characteristics of an organizational-economic mechanism for the development of a recreational potential of the region through a creation and operation of an innovational-investitive center for regional development are proposed.
organizational-economic incentives, recreational potential, region, methods, principles, tools, leverage, innovational-investitive center of recreational development
1. Orlova V.S., Uskova T.V., Dubinicheva L. V., Social -Economic Tourism Resource. Monograph. - Vologda: The Institute of Social-Economic Development of Tourism under Russian Academy of Sciences.2011. - 182 pp.
2. Akhobadze D. T. On the Issue of Assessing a Tourist - Recreational Potential of the Regional Methodico - Methodological Aspects) // Economic Systems Management: Electronic Scientific Journal. 2015, No 12 (84) . - pp. 14 - 18.
3. Yegorova Ye. N., Motrich O. V. Methodology for Assessing Natural Touristic Recreational Potential of the Region // Regional Economy: Theory and Practice. 2010, No. 43 (178) . - pp. 49 - 56.
4. Komarova M. Ye. Typology of Methodological Approaches to Assessing Touristic Recreational Potential of the Region // Scientific Bulletin. 2015, N 3 (
5) . - pp. 16 - 25.
5. Kuklina Ye. A. Recreational Potential as an Important Element of the Potential for Sustainable Development of the Region // Management Consulting. 2016, N4 (88) . - p. 118.
6. Porosenkov Yu. V., Mishon Ye. V. On the Issues of Assessing Recreational Potential of the Territory // Bulletin of Voronezh State University. Series: Geography. Geoecology. 2009, N2. PP. 12 - 15
7. Ushakova Ye. O., Tsoi M. Ye. Development of Methodological Approach to Assessing Touristic Recreational Potential of the Region // Service in Russia and abroad. 2017. V. 11. N4 (74) . - pp. 18 - 34.
8. http: //stat.tj. - Official Site of the Agency on Statistics under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President.