By means of using economy methods, in particular, that one of transition from historic to logical and empirical analyses, the aftermath of transformational slump in the economy of Tajikistan Republic is analyzed. In the research it is determined that realization of import substitutional strategy acts as an effective way of overcoming the consequences of transformational crisis in Tajikistan. The author underscores the importance of studying the experience of different countries of world community for effectuation of the strategy in question. He substantiates that effectiveness of import substitution depends, first of all, on implementation of economic policy, forms of running economy and aims of social-economic development. Provision of import substitutional economy growth should play a decisive role for overcoming the aftermath of transformational slump which, in its turn, has led to various difficulties.
social manufacturing, endogenic factors, exogenic factors, transformational crisis, crisis of underproduction, policy of import substitution, import substitutional growth, outward free trade
1. Alijanov D. A. Importsubstitutional Economy Growth: Potentialities and Prerequisits of Realization under the Conditions of Tajikistan Republic // Dushanbe – Khujand: Cognition, 2015. – 170 pp.
2. Alijanov D. A. Foreign Experience of Import Substitution and Lessons for Tajikistan. // Economy and Management of Governed Systems. M., 2015, N2. – pp. 4 – 10
3. Bodrunov S. D. Theory and Practice of Import Substitution: Lessons and Problems // monograph /: - SPb. : The Institute of Scientific Researches of Russia named after S. Yu. Vitte. 2015. – 171 pp.
4. Vardomsky L. Shurubovich A. Modernization of Economy in CIS Countries: Types, Resources, Instruments. // Economics Review of EurAs Es…. 2008, N1 (13). – pp. 4-8
5. Krasnikova Ye. V. The Economy of Transitional Period: manual. – M.: Omega-L, 2005. – 295 pp.
6. The Official Site of the Statistical Agency under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President: http://stat.tj/ru/analytical-tables/real-sector/. ( date of address: 20.08.2018)
7. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President, Leader of Nation, Founder of Peace and National Unity Emomali Rakhmon to Majlisi Oli (Supreme Council) from December 22, 2017. www. president.tj (30.12. 2017)