The authors of the article have conducted an analysis of the results of social investigations reflected in the book "The Problems of Counteraction to Corruption at State and Municipal Service and the Ways of their Solution in Contemporary Russia". The book in its essence is a collection of informational-analytical materials of the round table held in Rostov-on-the-Don in 2018. There is done a comparative analysis of the results of investigation of the process concerned with counteraction to corruption in different regions of Russia. The authors have come to the conclusion that one can't "win a victory" over such social phenomenon as corruption, it is principally impossible. The only way out - is to expediently confine overcharged needs and claims and illegal actions of concrete persons and groups of people occupying post in the bodies of state power and local governance. The article is prepared in the frames of the scientific school "State Policy and Governance" functioning on a constant base in the Academy of Civil Defence under the Ministry of Extraordinary Situations of Russia.
bribe extortion, public servant, corruption case, social institute, counteracton to corruption, Russian Federation region, social-political phenomen
1. Fake Declarations and Bribe Extortions: Principal Stages of Investigation Beset with the Case of Khoroshavin [Electronic resource] // Informational Agency "360". URL: https://360tv.ru/news/tekst/delo-horoshavina (Date of appeal: 08.02.2019)
2. Zakharchenko Has Discovered Monetary Resources in Different Currency for the General Sum of 8.5 Billion Roubles [Electronic resource] // "TASS" Informational Agency. URL: https://tass.ru/info/5456103 (Date of appeal: 08.02.2019)
3. Ulyukayev Has Paid an Imposed Fine in the Amount of 130 Million of Roubles // "Law" Conference. URL: https://pravo.ru/news/203081 (Date of appeal: 08.02.2019)
4. Lokota O. V., Shutov A. Yu., Zolochevskaya Ye. Yu. et alia. The Problems of Counteraction to Corruption at State and Municipal Service and the Ways of their Solution in Contemporary Russia. Informational-Analytical Materials of the Round Table with International Participation. - Rostov-on-the-Don: Publishing-house: Juridical-Managerial Office Attached to Economy State Service under the Auspices of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2018. -128 pp.
5.The Fiat of RF President from June 29, 2018, N378 "On National Plan of Counteraction to Corruption for 2018-2020: [Electronic resource] // "GARANT.RU." Informational-Legal Agency. URL: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71877694/#ixzz5evxOxXTJ (Date of appeal: 08.02.2019)
6. Federal Law "On Counteraction to Corruption" from 25.12.2008, N273-F3 [Electronic resource] // "Consultant +Plus" Informational Legal Agency. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_82959/ (Date of appeal: 08.02.2019)