The article dwells on the problems of development related to wine-making industry in Sughd viloyat under market conditions. The author elicited basic non-solved problems hampering a development of home wine-making and viticulture including the following items: absence of technological standing orders for wine-making produce, dependence of producers on import raw stuffs, law competitiveness of home wine production and some others. Under elaboration of a mechanism of restoration and development of wine-making industry of Tajikistan it is necessary to consider also the question in reference to creation of wine spiritus industry by means of stimulating producers for increase of squares under grapes whose yield is utilized in manufacturing spiritus of one's own.
wine-making industry, Sughd viloyat, non-solved problems, grape spiritus industry, stimulation of producers, increase of squares under grapes
1. Avazsky N. et alia. Development of Grape-Wine-Making Sector in European Union // Economy of Agriculture in Russia. - 2015, N8. - pp. 82-85.
2. Azimov A. R. The Best Industrial Sorts in Leninabad Oblast // Horticulture, 1980, N11. - pp. 1-4.
3. Porter M. International Competition. M.: International Relation, 1993. - 896 pp.
4. Statistical Annual of Sughd Viloyat. - Khujand, 2018. - pp. 124 – 145.
5. Umarova S. I., Madaminov A, A. Development of Viticulture and the Ways of Elevation of Effectiveness in Sughd Viloyat // Kishovarz (Agriculturist). Edition of the Tajik Agrarian University. - Dushanbe. 2014, N3. - pp. 111-113.