An objective of this article is an investigation of approaches on the part of modern science to the study of the problem beset with gender inequality at labour market. Modern theory of economy studies gender disparity in the frames of the theories of discrimination and human capital. The level of gender inequality in practical aspect is annually explored by the experts from UNO Prospect and World Economy Forum. However, the problem in question remains as scantily researched, as only about 40 years have passed since the time of its having been moved. Methods and methodological machinery are still at a primary stage of formation. Therefore, in theoretical plane in order to solve the problem of gender disparity it is necessary to terminate a formation of methodical-methodological apparatus, and in practical plane we should ensure a formation of social-economic institutes which would promote reduction of feminine discrimination at labour market.
labour market, discrimination, gender disparity, wages, human capital, gender gap, employment
1. The Notion of «Labour Market» and its Basic Elements. URL: http://investobserver.info/ponyatie-rynka-truda-i-ego-osnovnye-elementy/ (Date of request: 06. 12. 2018)
2. Labour Market and its Features. URL: http://kak-bog.ru/rynok-truda-i-ego-osobennosti (Date of request: 06. 12. 2018)
3. Keyzik A. S. Gender Disparity at Contemporary Stage of Society Development // Symbol of Science. 2015, N7. – pp. 178-179
4. Vaykok E. G. Gender Aspect of Labour Culture // Bulletin of Adygheyan State University. Series 1: Regional Knowledge: Philosophy, History, Sociology, Jurisprudence, Politology, Culturology. – 2008, N8. – pp. 290-295
5. Yermakova M. G. Discrimination of Women at Labour Market // Russian Entrepreneurship. – 2010, N10 (1). – pp. 42 – 46
6. Panov A. M. Gender Analysis of Russian Labour Market // Economics and Social Changes: Facts, Tendencies, Prognostication. – 2014, N3 (33). –pp. 235-247
7. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. – 2018. – Dushanbe: Agency on Statistics under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President, 2018. – 482 pp.
8. Kositova U. O. Feminine Unemployment and its Social-Economic Aftermath. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08. 00. 05 // Kositova Umeda Odilboyevna. – Dushanbe, 2006. – 28 pp.
9. Investigation: Divergence in Wages Payed to Men and Women Enhanced for the first Time since 2006 and it won’t Disappear until 217 Years Pass. URL: https://tjournal.ru/61535-issledovanie-raznica-v-oplate-truda-muzhchin-i-zhenshchin-uvelichilas-vpervye-s-2006-goda-i-ne-ischeznet-eshche-217-let (Date of request: 14. 11. 2018)
Index of Gender Gap according to the Version of World Economy Forum. URL: https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/global-gender-gap-index/info. (Date of request: 14. 11. 2018)