Proceeding from the assumption of theory and functioning legislation, the author dwells on the question of legal nature related to the ecological function of state; all major tokens having been analyzed. The analysis of the problem points to differences in scientists' views as to the existing doctrine considering the ecological functions imposed on state. Thereby, with the aims of obviation of existing drawbacks in realization of the function in question there springs up an urgency in regard to improvement of actions on the part of state bodies authorized in this sphere. For effective realization of ecological function imposed on state it is necessary to improve legislation in the field of environmental protection.
legal theory, ecological function of state, objects of nature, ecology problems, state bodies, ecology legislation
1. Convention on Ozone Layer Protection Adopted by UNO General Assambly. Vienna, March 22, 1985. [Electronic Resource] URL https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Венская+Конвенция+от+11+марта+1996+г.%2C+«Об+охране+озонового+слоя»&sourceid=opera&ie= UTF-8&oe (Date of appeal: 21.02.2019)
1. 2. Constitution of Tajikistan Republic from November 6, 1991. With Alterations and Addenda from September 26, 1999; June 22, 2003 and May 22, 1916 [Electronic Resource] URL: http://www.president.tj/ru.
3. The Message of the Founder of Nation Unity - Leader of Nation, President of Tajikistan Republic, Reverend Emomali Rakhmon to Majlisi Oli (Supreme Council) from 26. 12. 2018 [Electronic Resource]. URL: http://www.president.tj/ru/taxonomy/term/5/69. (Date of appeal: 21. 02.2019)
4. Tajikistan Republic Law from August 2, 2011, N760 "On Environmental Protection" (in the recensions of the Laws of Tajikistan from 27.11.2014; N116; from 18.07.2017, N1449) [Electronic Resource]. http://base.spinform.ru/show_doc.fwx?rgn=46580 (Date of appeal: 21. 02.2019)
5. Melekhin A. V. Theory of State and Law: manual. The 2nd edition, revised and enlarged. -M., 2009.-640 pp.
6. Merkulov M. M. Problems of Ecological Functions of Contemporary Russian State: Theoretico-Legal Aspect. Candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. - M.: Russian State Security, 2003. - 332 pp.
7. General Theory of Law and State: manual // under the editorship of V. V. Lazarev. M., 1996. - 520 pp.
8. Petrov V. V. Ecology Law of Russia. - M.: BEK, 1997. - pp. 489-512 [Text]: [Electronic Resource]. (Regime of availability: URL: https://www.twirpx.com/file/367943/ (Date of appeal: 21. 02.2019)
9. Petrov V. V. The Problems of Ecologico-Legal Terminology // Law Problems of Ecology. - M., 1980. - 288 pp.
10. Sativaldyev R. Sh. Theory of State and Law: manual for higher schools // R. Sh. Sativaldyev (in Tajik) - Dushanbe: Imperial-Group, 2009. - 358 pp.
11. Sativaldyev R. Sh. The Problems of Law and State : manual for higher schools (in Tajik) // R. Sh. Sativaldyev. - Dushanbe: Imperial-Group, 2010. - V2. - 654 pp.
12. Sizov V. Ye. Ecological Function of State and Mechanism of its Realization: Theoretico-Legal Aspect. Doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence: 12.00.01.-M.: State Security of Russia, 2006. - 367 pp.
13. Philosophical Dictionary // Under the editorship of M.M. Rozental. - M., 1972. - 496 pp.
14. Fedotov A. V. State Body Function: to the Issue of Interpretation // History of State and Law. 2009, N5. [Electronic Resource]. (Regime of availability: http://lawlibrary.ru/article2096305.html (Date of appeal: 22. 02.2019)