The author has studied the issues concerned with a building of an optimal structure of regional economy; the former, being a factor of sustainable development, promotes effective production of GRP. It is underscored that there isn’t a generally assumed tool for this sort of building either in foreign economy science or in home one. The author explicates the notion “optimal structure of regional economy”, designing on the premise of available researches; she substantiates the necessity of utilizing structural shifts as an instrument of effectuation of economy reforms targeted at sustainable development. The dynamics of Sughd viloyat economy branch structure has been analyzed for the span of 2005 – 2017; priority branches being determined in reference to regional economy. Priority perspectives related to the transition of Tajikistan from the fourth technological structure to the sixth one are described as well. The author has resorted to economico-mathematical methods of prognostication, in particular, the forecast of a branch structure of Sughd viloyat up to the year of 2030 has been carried out by the method of trend projecting.
branch structure of regional economy, optimalness of structure, structural shifts, prognostication of branch structure of the region, sustainability of branches, priority branches for development
1.Efimov V.V, Bart.T.V. Statistical Methods in Product Quality Management. Method Trend Projection. – M.: Knorus 2006. p.-42.
2. Zemskov M.O. Development of the Theory of Structural Shifts in Economic Systems: Author's synopsis Abstract of dis. on the competition scholarly step. Ph.D.: - Kostroma: 2003. - P. 6
3. Karimova M.T. Problems of Industrial Restructuring in Tajikistan // Central Asia and the Caucasus., 2010. - pp. 206-212.
4. The Concept of Transition of the Republic of Tajikistan to Sustainable Development. Resolution of the Government of the Republic From October 1, 2007, №500
5. Krasilnikov O. Y. Structural Shifts in the Economy of Contemporary Russia. Saratov: Scientific Book. 2000. - p. 29.
6. Mingaleva Zh. A. Structural Transformations in Economics: Theory and Methodology. Jekaterinburg: Institute of Economics, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2005. -246 pp.
7. Nazarov A.A., Dadoboev B.A. Sectoral Structure of the Regional Economy.-Khujand: Ascension, 2014, -264 pp.
8. Nizamova T.D. Some Theoretical Aspects of the Restructuring of Enterprises in Transitional Period // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. A Series of economics Sciences. - Dushanbe: “SINO”, 2014. - V. 2. - № 2/10 (152). - PP. 10-17.
9. Samuelson P. Economics // Introductory Course.-M.: Progress, 1964. - 843 pp.
10. Socio-Economic Situation in Sughd Viloyat. January-December, 2017.- PP.168-280.
11. Statistical Yearbook of Sogd Oblast 2017. - PP.179-295.