In her article the author substantiates the basic stages of formation and development of child`s family rights in the context of its generation not only as an idea, that as a special derivative of human rights either. She singles out the role of the Country of Soviets which made an enormous contribution into consolidation and development of child`s family rights not only at interstatal level, but at an international one either. It is underscored that family law proceeds from the assumption related to the notion of family as a conjugal union of spouses reproducing themselves in children which in the course of evolution formed itself as a social phenomenon or even as a social-legal institute. In this sense child`s family right derives from family law which was traditionally considered as a category of generation of the idea of human rights, therefore, man`s advocacy must enjoy priority.
family law, child, family members, subject of law, stages of human rights development, interstatal and international legal instruments
1. Alexyev S.S. General Law Theory. In two volumes. – M., 1982. – V.2. – 360 pp.
2. Vengherov A.B. State and Law Theory: manual for juridical higher schools. – The 3d edition. – M.: Jurisprudence, 2000. – 528 pp.
3. Gavrilov V.V. UNO and Human Rights: Mechanisms of Creation and Implementation of Normative Instruments. – Vladivostok: Publishing-House of the Far East University, 1998. – 156 pp.
4. Golysheva L.Yu. Legal Plight of Children in Russia. Candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – Stavropol, 2002. – 187 pp; Gordenyuk D.V. Child`s Place of Living: Problems of Theory and Practice. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2004. – 23 pp.
5. Dinorshoyev A.M. Constitutional Foundations of Regulation and Realization of Human Rights and Freedoms of Citizen in Tajikistan Republic. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2015. – 46 pp.
6. Dorsen N. Nature and Boundaries of Civil Freedoms in USA // Human Rights on the Eve of the XXI-st Century. Russian-American Dialogue. – M., 1994. – 418 pp.
7. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Normative Legal Instruments” from May 30, 2017, #1441.
8. The History of Politics and Law Tenets. The Ancient World. – M., 1985. – 349 pp.
9. Nersesyants V.S. (editor). The History of Politics and Law Tenets of the XVII-th – the XVIII-th Centuries. – M.: Science, 1989. – 448 pp.
10. Kirichyok Ye.V. Formation and Development of Human Rights and Freedoms of Man as a Citizen: Philosophical-Legal Measurement // Juridical Science and Law Enforcement Practice. – 2011, #2 (16). – pp. 13 – 22.
11. Levitskaya Ye.A., Pasikova T.A. Peculiarities of Legal Status of Children who remained without Parents` Tutelage. Monograph. – Tambov: “Yukom Consulting Company”. Assoc. Lid., 2016. – 7 pp.
12. Makhmudzoda M., Khudoyorov B. Family Law in the Republic of Tajikistan. – Dushanbe: Er-Graph, 2015. – 496 pp.
13. Minnikes I.A., Shozobogatova V.V., Belozertsev S.M. subject of responsibility Problems of legal subject Bulletin of Sastern-Siberian Institute under Home affairs Ministry of Russia -2016,14 №4 (79) –pp. 63-68.
14. International Institutes Referring to Human Rights: Collection of Documents compilation and introductory article: Kartashkin V.O., Lukasheva Ye.A.-M: Norm, infra-M, 1998. – 78 pp.
15. Nironov K. Contemporary Theoretical Aspects of the Institute of International-Legal Advocacy and Legal Advocacy of Child Encouraging its Rights. – Moscow: Journal of International Law-2009, № 1. –pp. 83-103.
16. Our Rights and Obligations: Studying Together for Teenager about his Rights, Obligations and Responsibility authors-compilers: E.I. Ataghimova, I.N. Fyodozov. - M.: National Centre of Studies Dealing with Teenagers under Federal Buzeau of Institutions attached to the Ministry of Justice of Russia, 2016. - 60pp.
17. Pyanov A.L. Social Institute of Family as a Structural Valuable Normative Component of Sodium Official Document. - 2011, №3. (9), p.1.-pp. 160-168.
18. Savelyeva N.M. Legal Plight of Child in Russian Federation: Civil-Legal and Family –Legal Aspect-Samara:University Group, 2006. – 151 pp.
19. Selytina Ye.N. Legal Status of Child as Juridical Category: Notion, Special subject of Law Bulletin of Statal and Municipal Management. - 2014, №32/1(12). - pp. 87-93.
20. Serebzyakova A.A. State Guarantees of Child’s Rights Effectuation in Russian Federation Issues of Juvenile Justice. -2014, №3 –pp. 20-22.
21. Yazughin A.A. Creation and Adaption of USA Constitution in 1787-1789 Mazy-Educational Bulletin.-Yoshkar-Ola, 2015,№3(14). –pp. 38-42.