At the contemporary stage the issue of legal regulation of administrative surveillance occupies an especial place in the science of administrative law. Proceeding from this assumption, the goal of the given article lies in investigation of the problematics in question according to Tajikistan Republic legislation. The opinion is expressed that the pointed issue is controversial for contemporary (and not only) administrative law. In the course of scientific literature study it is determined that the problems of legal regulation of administrative surveillance can’t be considered as having been solved in spite of their being in view of today’s law scholars’. In the given streamline special importance is acquired by a definition of “administrative surveillance” notion, elicitation of the specifities of its effectuation, establishment of distinction signs between administrative surveillance and monitoring.
Tajikistan, surveillance, relations, legal regulation, administrative law, legal position
1. Akopov L. V. Monitoring in Regard to State Management. Synopsis of doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence. – Rostov-on-the Don, 2006. – 395 pp.
2. Administrative Law / Under the editorship of Yu. M. Kozlov. – M., 1968. – 320 pp.
3. Bahrah D. N. Administrative Law of Russia: manual // D.N. Bahrah. – M., 2006. – 800 pp.
4. Kikavets V. V. General Problems of Administrative Control Organization in the Sphere of State and Municipal Order // Electronic resource / Regime of access: https://wiselawyer.ru/poleznoe/45906-obshhie-problemy-organizacii-administrativnogo-kontrolya-sfere-gosudarstvennogo (Date of request: 14.10.2018)
5. Manokhin V. M., Adushkin Yu. S. Russian Administrative Law: manual. – Saratov, 2003. [Electronic resources] https://studfiles.net/preview/2851924/ (Date of request: 14.10.2018)
6. Martynov A. V. Administrative Surveillance in Russia: Theoretical Grounds of ats Building: monograph. – M., 2010. – 219 pp.
7. Martynov A. V. Philosophy and Phenomenology of Administrative Surveillance: New Scientific Approaches to a Formation of Conception under the Conditions of Modernization of Russian State and Law // Administrative Law and Process. – 2010, N5 / “Consultant Plus” SPS
8. Ovchinnikov N. A. Administrative Monitoring as a Way of Insuring Legitimateness in Service Activities Carried out by Home Affairs Bodies // Administration and Municipal Law. – 2011, N3. [Electronic resource]. Regime of access: http://www.justicemaker.ru/view-article.php?id=25&art=1909. Date of request:15.10.2018)
9. Oyev Kh. Administrative Law of Tajikistan Republic (in Tajik). Part 1. – Dushanbe, 2013. – 564 pp.
10. The Order Service Directorate Implementation in the System of Executive Bodies of Tajikistan Republic State Power. Validated by the Enactment of Tajikistan Republic Government from May 30, 2015, N361. “Adliya” Central Prosecution Bureau (justice)
11. Sanavvarov G. B. On the Notion and Essence of Migrational Control in Tajikistan Republic // Monitoring and Surveillance in the Realm of State Management, Problems and Ways of Improvement. Dushanbe, 2017. –pp. 246 – 250.
12. Tarasov A. M. State Monitoring: Essence, Content, today’s State // The Journal of Russian Law. – 2002, N1. – pp. 26-36.
13. Chekalin K. S. Monitoring over Soviet Militia Activities. – M., 1976. – 83 pp.
14. Shilyuk T. O. State Control and Surveillance in the Field of Health Service // Administrative Law and Process. – 2009, N3. [Electronic resource]. Regime of access: https://wiselawyer.ru/poleznoe/39675-gosudarstvennyj-kontrol-nadzor-oblasti-zdravookhraneniya. (Date of request: 16.10.2018)