The article dwells on actual issues of regional development designed on the premise of ubiquitous utilization of water-energy resources. Special attention is paid to cooperation of Tajikistan in the field of energetics and rational utilization of water resources jointly with other countries; the enterprise in question being a strategic direction of integration of economy in post-Soviet space and a prerequisite of Tajikistan. Republic entrance into the Eurasian economy union. Non-adequate provision with electric power accounts for a growth of the number of migrants and the share of their monetary transfers in GDP. For an elevation of energy safety it is extremely necessary to implement the project beset with a final termination of Rogun HEPS construction, to utilize the advantages of minor HEPSes and to use widely non-traditional resumed sources of power. The ways of energy security elevation in the Northern region have been determined.
water-energy resources, regional development, water potential, minor HEPSes, energetic safety, resumed sources of power, energetic goods, ecologically pure energy, rationalization of consumption, djamoat (self-governed area)
1. Emomali Rakhmon. [Electronic resources] (http://www.president.tj/node/ 18908 (Date of request: 18. 11. 2018).
2. Abalkin L. I. Economic Security of Russia // Social-political journal. 1997. N 5. - pp. 2-14
3. Akramov M. Ya. Conception of Management with Local Resources of five Djamoats of Sughd Viloyat of Tajikistan Republic. – Khujand: Publisher, 2011. -р. 82
4. Deruyan G. M. Economic Safety in the System of National Security of the Armenian Republic // Constitutional Justice. Bulletin of the Conference of Constitutional Control Organs of the Countries with Young Democracy. 2003, N 3 (21). – pp. 6-8.
5. Illarionov A. Criteria of Economic Security. // Economist. -M., 2003, N 4. – PP. 123-134.
6. Kurbanov S. Gender Image of Labour Migration in Tajikistan Republic // Narodnaya Gazeta (People’s Newspaper). 22. 12. 2013, N 57.
7. Stevenson, Struan. Green Economy of Tajikistan: Problems and Solutions. // People’s Newspaper. 29. 03. 2013, N 15.