Development of free economy zones presents actualness due to the following considerations:
- FEZs promote an enlargement of export potential and export markets;
- FEZs create favourable tax and custom`s conditions for attraction of home and foreign investments;
- FEZs promote a development of innovational activity of companies, application of progressive technologies in production.
The authors single out three aspects of effective functioning of FEZs: budget effectiveness, commercial effectiveness and social effectiveness. Taking Sughd FEZ as an example the authors have analyzed the effectiveness of its functioning in all the three aspects. They propose concrete measures for improvement of FEZs functioning.
free economy zones, budget effictiveness, commercial effectiveness, social effectiveness
1. Fathuddinov R.A. Competitiveness. Russia and the World. 1992-2005. –M: Economics, 2004, 608pp.
2. World Economy (under the editorship of Professor Khasbulatov. – M.: Yuright, 2013. -896pp.
3. World Economy and International Business / under the editorship of V.V. Polyakov, R.K. Techenin. The 6-th edition. – M.: KNORUS, 2011. -688pp.
4. Regions of Tajikistan Republic: Agency on statistics under RT President. –Dushanbe: 2013. -218pp.
5. Semyonov K.A. International economic relations. – M.: Gardarika, 1998. -336pp.
6. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. –Dushanbe, 2013. -469pp.
7. Morgachyov O.Russian Free Zones: what Should they Be? - http://www.rau.su/observer/N10_93/012.HTM (data of addressing: 4.04.2014).
8. Zolotov V.A. Actual Problems of Regulation. Development and optimization of Activities in Regard to Free Economy Zones. [Electronic resource]-Regime of acsess: jurnal.org/articles/2009/ekon24.html (date of addressing: 4.04.2014)
9. www.transparency.org (date of addressing: 4.04.2014)