The article dwells on methodical approaches towards a formation of regional agro-industrial clusters in Tajikistan as a strategic trend aimed at a rise of competitiveness of AICs at the expense of rational combinations of initiatives “from above” and “from down”. The authors have elaborated a model of clusters with principle of unison, integration model, scales of comprisal, degree of orientation in regard to markets being taken into account; cluster type, its nucleus and participants are included into this list as well. It is underscored that it would be expedient to form consumers` cooperatives in the frames of an agroindustrial cluster in order to ensure access to sustainable markets of supply and realization of ready produce, privileged conditions of credit with concentration of consulting, financial, insurance and credit institutions, formation of innovational-inculcative clusters and inclusion of higher schools into agroindustrial clusters are well-grounded. The authors suggest a conceptual model of prospective clusters in regional AICs of Tajikistan and move some directions related to creation of agroindustrial clusters with export orientation and import substitution being taken into consideration.
cluster, agroindustrial cluster, regional AICs, models of cluster formation, export, import substitution
1. Bazarov Sh,Sh. Domestic Farmers` Households (DFHs): Challenges and Perspectives. – Dushanbe, NASIP-AIC, 2017. – 24 pp.
2. Bazarov Sh.Sh. Prerequisites and Potentialities of Cooperation Development in Agriculture of Tajikistan. – Dushanbe: MOT-NAMM, 2011. – 112 pp.
3. Zhakashev B.R. Peculiarities of Formation and Development of Clusters in AICs of Kazakhstan // Economy of Agricultural and Processing Outfits. – 2009, #9. – p. 80.
4. Mikhaylov A. Formation and Development of Competitive Branch Clusters of AICs of Regions (on the example of Kursk oblast) // Economy of Agricultural and Processing Outfits). – 2009, #12. – pp. 7 – 8.
5. Tereshin Ye.M. Principles of Cluster Unision in Russian Economy// Economy of Agricultural and Processing Outfits. – 2011, # 3. – p. 57.
Khukhzin A.S. Formation of Milk Cluster in Samara Oblast: Branch or Systemic-Synergetic Approach// Economy of Agricultural and Processing Outfits. – 2010, #4. – pp. 35 – 38.