The article analyzes specific features referring to formation of an international image of state in the frameworks of diplomatic forms and methods. According to the author`s opinion, the place and role of diplomacy in forming a positive image of the state is very great. However, the development of the country is directly dependent on the international image of the state. Therefore, each state, in the process of implementing foreign policy, using existing opportunities, pays special attention to a formation of its international image. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a central foreign state apparatus should develop and use specific diplomatic technologies in the context of formation of the international image of the state at regional and global levels. The process of implementing foreign policy course of the state with various diplomatic methods is one of the most effective technologies for shaping the state’s image in international relations. Ultimately, evolutionary emergence (genesis) and formation of an international image of each state are reflected in the first foreign policy steps at the international arena.
diplomacy, foreign policy, international image of state, international relations, world politics
1. Smith, Adam. Exploration Devoted to Nature and the Cause of Wealth of Nations. - M.:EKSMO, 2017. - 1056 pp.
2. Akayev D.V. Internet-Designing in the Space of Civil Society Functioning // Bulletin of Saratov State Law Academy. – 2014. – № 6 (101). – pp. 54-59.
3. Bakhriev B.Kh. Public Diplomacy in Modern Research Discourse // Bulletin of the Tajik State University of Law, Business and Politics. Social Science Series. – 2017, – №1 (70). – pp. 131-147.
4. Nicholson, Harold. Diplomacy. – M.: State Publishing House of Political Literature, 1941. - 156 pp.
5. Kisinger, Henry. Diplomacy. –M.: AST Publishing House, 2018. – 896 pp.
6. Grebenkina Ye.V. Transformation of Diplomacy within the Frameworksof Structure of the World // Tomsk State University Bulletin. – 2016. – № 3 (35). – pp. 138–144.
7. Dragachyova O.S.Foreign Policy Image of State and its Leader: Technologies of Formation and Positioning: Candidate dissertation in political sciences. – M., 2006. – 190pp.
8. Cambon, Jules. Diplomat. –M .: Politizdat, 1946. - 88 pp.
9. Montaigne, Michel. Experiences. In three volumes. Volume 1. – M.:Science, 1981. – 703 pp.
10. Parshina Ye.V. The Role of Public Diplomacy in Shaping the Image of State (Political Analysis on the Experience of the United States and the USSR / Russian Federation): Candidate dissertation in political science. – M., 2006. – 150 pp.
11. Samoylenko V.V. Professional Secrets of a Diplomat. Tutorial. – M.: Aspect Press, 2016. – 272 pp.
12. Ulitina M.O. Formation of International Image of Russia under the Conditions of Informational Globalization: Candidate dissertation in political sciences. - M., 2015. - 199 pp.
Sharafutdinova E.V. The Role of InformationalFactor in the Formation of the Image of State at the International Arena // Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Series6. Philosophy. Culturology. Political science. Law. International relationships. – 2011, №1. – pp. 46-51.