The article dwells on the problem beset with regulation of part working time in TR. It is underscored that out of three kinds of working time established by Tajikistan Republic Labour Code it is legal regulation of a part time working day that confronts difficulties most of all. It is marked that sometimes when striking a labour agreement its parties, as well as officers of competent state bodies, commit errors related to realization of the norms appertaining to Tajikistan Republic Labour Code and concerned with part working time. The emphasis is laid upon the fact that researchers engaged in this branch don`t have any unified view as to this question and, as for forensic bodies, the latters apply legal norms in reference to it being not distinguished with uniform approach. The author of the article has investigated the grounds and orders of engrafting part working time. She points to differences between full and abridged working time and proposes durability of part working time being an actual topic for a scientific discussion.
right for labour, working time, part working day, working week, durability
1. TR President`s Message to Tajikistan Republic Majlisi Oli (Supreme Council) from December 26, 2018 [Electronic Version // http:// www.prezident.tj(Date of appeal: 27.12.2018).
2. Tajikistan Republic Constitution from November 6, 1994 with Alterations and Addenda (1999, 2003, 2016) [Electronic version // http://mmk.tj(Date of appeal: 02.11.2018).
3. Tajikistan Republic Labour Code from July 23, 2016, # 1329 [Electronic version // http://mmk.tj (Date of appeal: 30.08.2017).
4. Labour Code of Russian Federation from December 30, 2001, #197. [Electronic version // http://www.trudkod.ru (Date of appeal: 08.06.2017).
5. V.A. Nicolsky. Labour Law of Russian Federation. Educational-Methodical Complex. – M., 2008. Publishing Centre of European-Asian Educational Institution. – 404 pp.
6. Gheyhman V.L., Dimitriyeva I.K., Matskevich O.V. et alia. Labour Law: manual for applied bacherlordom // under the editorship of V.L. Gheyhman. M.: Yurayt, 2015. – 407 pp.
7. Redkultseva Ye.N. Actual Problems of Legal Regulation of Working Time [Electronic version // https://cyberleninka.ru. (Date of appeal: 04.12.2018).
8. Gusov K.N., Tolkunova V.N. Labour Law of Russia: manual. – M.: Velbi LC. “Prospect” publishing-house, 2003. – 496 pp.
9. Berezyuk L.A. Development of Legislation and Formation of Tenet Concerned with Part Working Time // Bulletin of Prikamsk Social Institute. 2018, #1(79). – pp. 8 – 13.
10. Ostrovsky L.Ya. Legal Regulation of Individual Labour Relations: the course of lectures. – Minsk: Social Protection Institute, 2003. – 96 pp.
11. Moshkovich M., Bodryaghina O., Zakharov V. Part Working Time // “Ezh-Jurist” newspaper [Electronic version] “Consultant Plus” Social and Service.
12. Bulyga N.N. Questions Coming to the Surface under Establishment of Part Working Time // Trudovoye Pravo (Labour Law), 2011, #7. – pp. 51 – 64.
13. Vasiliadi S.M. Actual Problems of the Institute of Part Working Time and its Types. Theory and Practice of Social Development (2016, #6). – pp. 115 – 118.
14. Labour Law of Russia: manual under the editorship of Kurennoy A.M. – M.: Jurist, 2004 [Electronic version // https://www.lawmix.ru (Date of appeal: 04.12.2018).