The article deals with one of the most important institutions of constitutional law science – constitutional-legal responsibility. It is underscored that the problem of legal responsibility occupies one of the central places, both in the general theory of law and in branch juridical sciences, constitutional law inclusive. However, the issue of the concept of legal liability and a generally recognized definition of legal responsibility remains controversial as it has not been worked out yet.
It is noted that being one the forms of legal responsibility, constitutional-legal answerability is a set of characteristics that singles out legal responsibility from other social phenomena. Like any other legal responsibility, it is a measure of state coercion based on legal conviction and public condemnation of offenses and expressed in establishing certain negative consequences for an offender
constitutional offense, juridical answerability, constitutional-legal responsibility, signs of answerability, subject and object, constitutional section
1. Constitution of Tajikistan Republic from November 6, 1994 with Alterations and Addenda. from May 22, 2016. – Dushanbe: Treasure, 2016. – 126 pp. (in Tajik)
2. Law of Tajikistan Republic from July 25, 2005 «On Procurator`s Organ under Tajikistan Republic» (Tidings of Majlisi Oli of Tajikistan Republic from 15.03.2016., -#1272). (in Tajik)
3. Tidings of Majlisi Oli of Tajikistan Republic from 14.11.2016., -# 1359. (in Tajik)
4. Tidings of Majlisi Oli of Tajikistan Republic from 23.11.2015., - # 1242. (in Tajik)
5. Avakyan S.A. An Actual Problem of Constitutional-Legal Responsibility// State and Law. – M.: Moscow State publishing-house, 2001. – pp. 9 – 32. (in Russian)
6. Imomov A. Constitutional Law of Tajikistan Republic. - Dushanbe: ER-graph, 2012. – 496 pp. (in Tajik)
7. Kozlova Ye.I., Kutafin O.Ye. Constitutional Law of Russia: manual. The fourth edition, revised and enlarged. – M.: Prospect, 2010. – 608 pp. (in Russian)
8. Kolosova N.M. Constitutional Responsibility as an Individual Form of the Juridical one // State and Law. – 1997. - # 2.
9. Safarov D.S. Constitutional Punishment in Tajikistan Republic // Tidings of Constitutional Court in Tajikistan Republic. 2011. - #4