The article dwells on the influence exerted by lobby structures of corporations upon international conflicts; role, importance and place of lobbyism in an advocacy of TNC economic interests being taken into account as well.The principal goal of lobbyism is an acceleration of the process of petitions entrance into state bodies and getting of a profitable result for its client; as for the goal of trans-national structures, it is an achievement of economic objectives for obtaining lucrative contracts and transactions, especially in the sphere of defence industry; advocacy of TNC corporative interests being included into this realm too. Lobby activities in the structure of corporations in their contemporary international conflict is presented in the term of tables for a precise understanding of the essence of the issue in question. The author comes to the conclusion that diverse limitations imposed upon the state by TNC and lobby structures factually destroy state sovereignty.
lobbyism, TNC, conflict, a group based on common interests, corruption, bribery, sanction, MM
Gryaznova A.G. The Course of Political Science: textbook / A.G. Gryaznova./ – Moscow: «INFRA-М», 2002 - . 460 pp.
2. The Research Group “Terra America”. Lobbying in the USA, how Lobbying is Carried out in the USA and what Can Be Borrowed for Russia / ISEPI- Fund - Moscow, 2013 - pp. 81.
3. What is Lobbying? [electronic resource].-
URL: https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/what-is-lobbying-123977-2012-12-11(date of request: 12.10.2018).
4. Kutsenko Ye.A. Lobbyism in the Bodies of Legislative Power of Contemporary Russia : candidate dissertation in philology: 23.00.01 / Kutsenko Ye.A. - Мoscow, 2010. - 166 pp.
5. D'Anieri P. Power and Purpose in Global Affairs. monograph / P. D'Anieri / -Florida: publishing house «Warsworth, Cengage Learning», 2014, pp.492.
6. Kinasha U.S. The Role of MM and “New Media” in Contemprary Conflicts: synopsis of candidate dissertation in politology: 23.00.06/ U.S. Kinasha. Moscow, 2017.-28pp.
7. Syromyatov M.S. The Image of Enemy as an Element of Modern Political Myth Design in Russian Federation during the Period of the third Presidential Term of V.V. Putin / URL: http://dspace.susu.ru/xmlui/bitstream/handle/0001.74/17217/2017_408_suromyatovms.pdf?sequence=1 (date of request: 12.10.2018).
8. Ye.Ye. Chulkovskaya. Turkish Diaspora in Germany: between Ankara and Berlin. Textbook/ Chulkovskaya Ye.Ye. - Moscow, Middle East Institute, 2014. - 70 pp.
9. «www.rbc.ru» URL: https://www.rbc.ru/politics/18/01/2017/58760a2a9a794756db045a60 (date of request 14.09.2018).
10. Angelovsky I., Marzuk L. Pentagon Allocates up to 2.2 Billion Dollars for Soviet-Pattern Weapons for Syrian Rebels. //URL: https://www.occrp.org/ru/makingakilling/the-pentagon-is-spending-2-billion-on-soviet-style-arms-for-syrian-rebels (date of request 12.10.2018).
11. Nikishin A. Venezuela as Arena of Struggle of the USA and Russia for World Influence and Petrolium. //URL: http://kolokolrussia.ru/geopolitika/venesuela--arena-borb-ssha-i-rossii-za-mirovoe-vliyanie-i-neft (date of request 13.10.2018).
12. Ahmad A. R.. The Role of Social Media in the “Syrian Uprising”/ A. R. Ahmad// Journal of Economic Development, Environment and Population - University of Sulaimani, Volume 4, Issue 2, 2015. -p. 41.
13. URL: https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php (date of request: 08.09.2018).