The author of the article expounds the results of investigation related to the regional market of information services, he adduces its different classifications and characteristic features. It is underscored that regional market of informational services is one of the types of local markets. Several methodological prerequisits for its development are offered. Special attention is paid to the opinions of foreign, mainly Russian, scholars who single out characteristic features of the market of informational services. Proceeding from the analysis of diverse researches, the author singles out the classification of special signs of the market kept to by A. V. Faleev; the latter singles out its important functions targeted at the development of the region as by means of the pointed forms of information it is possible to characterize informational conjuncture of the region and to elicit applied aspects of services in reference to regional markets. In conclusion, designing on the premises of generalization of scientists’ views, the author proposes a scheme of his own dealing with classification of informational services.
information services market, regional information market, methodological background, information and communication technologies, characteristics and classification of the information services market
1. Blumenau D. I. Information and Information Service, - M.: Science, 1989. – p. 192
2. Bugorsky V. N, Sokolov R. Network Economics and Information System Design. – SPb: Peter, 2007. – 320 pp.
3. Waltuh K. K. Informational Theory of Value and the Laws of non-Equilibrium Economy. – M.: “Janus-K”, 2001. – 867pp.
4. Yermakova Zh. A., Korobeynikov I. N. Information Services Market Development: Theoretical Aspects. // Bulletin of OGU -2002, N 4 (140) / April. – pp. 133-135
5. RSFSR Law from March 22, 1991, No 948-1 “On Competition and Restriction of Monopolistic Activity at Commodity Markets” (with alterations from June 24, July 15; 1992, May 25, 1995; May 6, 1998; January 2, 2000; December 30, 2001; March 21)
6. Mikeshin A. I. The Theory of Economic Informational Systems. – M.: Finances and Statistics, 1993. – 224 pp.
7. Podprughin S. D. Chances of Russia in Formation of Informational Economics // Perfection of Management and Prospects of Development Concerned with Social-Economic Systems: Collection of Scientific Works. – Irkutsk: BSUEL, 2003. – pp. 196 – 200.
8. Spiridinov E. S., Klykov M. S. The Global Market for Information Services: / textbook. – M.: Book House “LIBROCOM”. – 2010. – 416 pp.
9. Sidneva Yu Ye. Information Services in the System of Economic Relations (Theoretical Aspect): candidate dissertation in economics: 08. 00. 01. – Ufa, 2001. – 187 pp.
10. Faleev A. V. Regional Aspects of the Formation of the Market of Information Services on the example of Novosibirsk oblast. Siberian Financial School. -2010. – pp. 88-89