The article presents the results of research of supply and demand at the labor market of TR national economy which revealed causes and factors of supply and demand for labor. Prerequisites, factors and forms of formation of the labor market in TR have been canvassed as well. It is proved that the basis for determining the price of labor in the national economy is a marginal product of labor on the basis of marginal productivity level. Institutional factors affecting wages are defined. The ratio of per hour output and per hour wages in the economy of the Republic of Tajikistan is analyzed. Comparison of the main determinants of supply and demand for labor in the economy of the Republic of Tajikistan with other countries has been conducted. The state of informal employment, its types and reasons are also considered. The problems of supply and demand for labor market in national economy at the present stage of development are identified and various measures for eliminating these problems are put forward.
supply and demand, labor market, national economy, production, marginal product, wages, per hour output, informal employment
1. Abdugafarov A., Muminova N.R. Demographic Aspects of Transition to Innovative Economy // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. – Dushanbe, 2016, #2/5 (207). – pp. 89 – 94.
2. Begheyeva M.K. The Peculiarities of Labour Market Functioning at the Present Stage of Economy Reformation: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.01.// Begheyeva Mira Koblandiyeva. – Saratov, 2003. – 48 pp.
3. Vashchenko A.A. Human Resources of Russia: Modern Aspects of Development in Regard to Reproductional Process: synopsis of doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05/ Vashchenko Andrey Alexandrovich. – M., 2009. – 52 pp.
4. Guskova I.V. Transformation of Regional Labour Market: candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.05/ Guskova Irina Vladimirovna. – M., 2010. – 48 pp.
5. Djonmamadov Sh.B. Development of Mechanisms Regulating Informal Employment in Transitional Economy (Theory, Methodology, Practice): doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05. – Dushanbe, 2011. – 44 pp.
6. Yeremicheva O.Yu. Labour Market: its Role and Peculiarities of Functioning in Modern Economy of Russia: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.01// Yeremicheva Oksana Yuryevna. – Samara, 2008. – 44 pp.
7. Zolin I.Ye. Labour Market and Employment under Contemporary Conditions: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.01// Zolin Igor Yevghenyevich. – Nizhny Novgorod, 2001. – 44 pp.
8. Marx K. Capital Volume two. Book II: The Process of Capital Circulation. – L.: State publishing-house on political literature (Gospolitizdat), 1952. – 525 pp.
9. Kadyrov D.B., Ashmarov I.A., Komilov S.D. Labour Market Economy: monograph. – Dushanbe: Science, 2010. – 124 pp.
10. Muminova N.R. Informal Employment in Tajikistan Republic Economy // Interscience (RINTS). – M., 2017, #4(8). – pp. 77 – 81.
11. Mancew N.G. Economics Principles. – SPb: Peter Com, 1989. – 420 pp.
12. Nazarova U.A. “Employer – Hired Employer” System; the Problem of Harmonization of Modern Social Labour Relations. Synopsis of doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05. – M., 2007. – 48 pp.
13. Muminova N.R. Labour Force Structure and Employment at the Labour Market of Tajikistan // Materials of international scientific-practical conference “Macroeconomic Prospects of Development and Rational Allocation of Productive Forces”. – Dushanbe, 2016. – pp. 138 – 142.
14. TR Statistical Annual for 2018. – Dushanbe: Agency on Statistics under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President. 2018.
15. Tajikistan: 25 Years of State Independence: TR Statistical Annual. – Dushanbe: Agency on Statistics under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President. 2016.
16. Labour and Employment in Russia. 2017: Statistical Collection. – M.: Rosstat (Russian Statistics), 2017. – 262 pp.